II

A week later

I'm in the middle of an abandoned warehouse 5 hours away from New York City we had John Baker tied in a chair, it took forever to find him but we got him. I punched the 48-year-old man in the face the force of the blue making him tip over and the echo of the crash bounced around the empty space.

"John where is Jason Dean?!" John spit out blood before replying and mumbled something I didn't hear.

"Speak louder bitch!" I yelled at him as I squatted down to his level.

"What, what do you want from me?" He groaned out in pain.

"Names, Places, and locations of Jason's partner and friends. And where Jason is." I've been questioning him for about 2 hours and I am frustrated as hell.

"I know one of his sponsors, Terry Lancer is going to be there tonight at The Zoo they are having a party at 11." He said with a smug grin.

"How close are you to Lancer?" I question narrowing my eyes I needed to get all the information I needed before I killed him. He didn't respond which pissed me off.

"Do you want me to bring my partner in again?" His eyes go wide.

"No! No! I know Lancer from a business partnership we did." He responded quickly, Henry was the one who brought him here kidnapping him from his office. Henry does make everybody intimidated but he's good at his work.

"Do you know who Vanessa Jones is by any chance?" I asked knowing that he is the one that supplied her with drugs.

"Oh yes that girl who used to be on drugs, she always paid me well." He said with an unnerving grin, I shook my head in disgust.

"Ah...she was a treat. Good with the hand god I miss those hands." I kicked him in the rib cage out of rage, he doubled over and spit out blood on the floor.  I picked up the chair making his body sway the other way, he groaned as he moved his raw wrists in the binds.

"Shut the fuck up bitch! I don't have time for your shit." I said angrily, my blood boiled at what he said about my sister.

"Alright, you'll let me go if I tell you everything right?" I nodded even though he wasn't leaving this place alive.

"Yep."

"Well while we are on the topic of Vanessa, you actually look similar to her are you her sister or something? Y'all do have similar attributes." He commented as he looked up and down my body, I looked at him in disgust.

"Yeah I'm her sister and I know you had something to do with her murder." He nodded slowly understanding.

"Ah yes... I remember hearing about that almost 3 years ago. I have no idea what happened to her we lost contact 6 months before I heard about her death."

"If so, why was your name in her suicide letter?" I question now more pissed off because I wasn't getting the answers I needed.

"I don't know! I swear on my life." He said with a dramatic tone that was sarcastic. I knew he was lying, I aimed my gun at his thigh and pulled the trigger. He screamed in pain,

"Ahhhh!! You bitch!" He yelled looking at the hole in his thigh, he quickly started bleeding out. I shrugged my shoulders and walked out of the room, opening the door and closing it behind me leaving John screaming. Henry was on the other side.

"You good?" He questioned pushing himself off the wall behind him. He looked at me with a concerned look on his face I nodded.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I'm done with him, I got all the answers I needed." I said rubbing my face. I'm exhausted, it took a whole week to find this man. I had to stay up all night for the past few days to keep tabs on him. Only getting 4 hours of sleep or less every night,