XIII

Just to clarify they are both over the age of 18

7 years ago

I sat in the well-populated bar waiting for a new client to show up. I glanced at my watch. It was 10 minutes till 11 pm that's the time he was going to meet me. I had no idea who he was or what he looked like. My pimp told me that the new client would pay double for my time. He's probably some old white rich man who thinks he's still young.

I slowly slipped on the fruity cocktail. I needed some liquid courage because if he wasn't slightly attractive I needed to be drunk. I glanced behind me towards the entrance when it was 5 minutes till 11, a few men had their gazes on me I noticed a few of them were my clients but I didn't pay any mind to them. I was a little excited to meet this new client, especially since he's paying me double an hour. I never saw myself being a prostitute but it's the only thing keeping me and my sister afloat,

I glanced at my watch again at 11:00 on the dot. Suddenly someone walked up and sat in the barstool next to me. I took a quick peek at him, he was very attractive. Clean shave, he smelled nice, he looked overall well put together the aura he gave off was like he didn't belong in this club. Most of the customers here are low lifes, not rich, expensive-looking like this strange man is, he looked very intimidating. I wouldn't be surprised if he was a serial killer. The attractive, nice, caring guy that could kill you in an instant. But I was thinking way too much. There was no interaction between us for the first few moments until I spoke, the club was loud so I placed my hand on his shoulder leaning to whisper in his ear.

"Hey. Are you the guy who asked for my services? You look around here." I whispered in his ear. I wasn't entirely sure if it was him, I would be disappointed but I could still get his number.

"Yes, I am. My name is Ray." He said with a grin, showing off his white teeth. His blue eyes piercing mine. He held out his hand for me to shake, I shook his hand and returned the smile. Finally, the music began to quiet down and I could stop whispering in his ear,

"My name is Rachel. So what are you looking for to pay extra for my time?" I asked with a smirk. This was new. This Ray guy was fucking hot, I might actually enjoy fucking him.

"Well I haven't had it in a while and I needed to let out some pent up frustration. I'm not looking for anything extra like that just regular good sex." He said with a joking tone. I let out a short laugh,

"Okay. Well, why you, such an attractive man need to pay a woman like me to have sex?" I questioned.

"I wanted to try something different. Plus the woman I'm usually with doesn't really satisfy me, they are too boring. I really like dark skin women." He said I was slightly offended,

"So what. Are we a fantasy to you?" I asked not amused. These white men get it twisted. They think back women are an exotic object to fuck. He quickly shook his head with wide eyes.

"No! Not at all. It's not like that. I was just trying to flatter you." He said with a smile. I could tell he was a little bit embarrassed.

"It's fine. Now let's go to the motel." I said pushing my drink towards the bartender and stood up. He placed his hand on my shoulder halting my movements,

"No. My place." He stated. I shook my head.

"I can't my boss would kill me if I went to my clients home especially if they were new."

"Why not?"

"Because my pimp doesn't want his girls getting killed by men. Then he would get less business in the club, and at the motel they ensure my safety with cameras cause some of these men are crazy." I replied a little nervous. I've never been to a client's house, most of them had wives or children at home.