VIII

"Who is it?" Henry whispered behind me. I pulled the safety on my gun and handed it to him.

"It's Tyler?" I said a little confused I was not expecting him to be at my door. I never told him where I lived. Which concerned me a bit. Henry pointed his gun towards the door and nodded.

"I'll be behind here if he tries anything." I heard him mutter I nodded and unlocked my door allowing a little crack so I can see half of his face.

"Hey Tyler," I said with a grin, the sinking gut feeling making me a little overwhelmed.

"Hey, Rachel. Can I come in?" He asked fiddling with his fingers a deadly grin on his face.

"Firstly. Why are you here? Are you in trouble?" I asked. Trying not to sound scared,

"I can't visit my good friend? Can I come in?" he asked eagerly pushing on my door, it was biting into my leg. Fear crawled up my spine as he pushed harder on the door.

"Stop that!" I exclaimed. He quickly let go of my door.

"Sorry. I just want to talk to you." He said looking down shamefully.

"About what? How do you know I live here? I have never told you." I ask again.

"Well, you told me." He said looking at me intently. I shifted uncomfortably still feeling the slight ache in my pussy but I ignored that and focused on the fact that Tyler knows where I live. Even if I was stupid drunk I would never tell him my address.

"When?" I questioned with a glare.

"Well, that doesn't matter now. I just need to talk to you about somebody." He whispered,

"About who?"

"Is he here?" He asked with a whisper leaning closer to me.

"Who are you talking about?"

"Your co-worker. Henry." He said, shook my head.

"No, he's not here," I said glancing outside behind him. The sun was starting to set and the air was getting cooler. I felt Henry move from behind me. I opened my door wider for him to enter. I closed the door behind me and gazed at Tyler who took a seat on my couch, I walked over and sat next to him still wondering why he's here.

"Rachel I found something about your co-worker." My eyes widened. What was he talking about?

"What about him?"

"He kills people for money," Tyler stated, I mentally rolled my eyes. Oh, that. I thought it was something major. I shrugged my shoulder.

"Okay?" I said not really caring. I murder people too but I'm not going to tell him that.

"What do you mean okay?! Rachel, He could kill you!" Tyler exclaimed his face clearly angry. My previous mood was replaced with annoyance. He face quickly fell noticing my facial expression,

"Rachel I'm just trying to keep you safe." He said in a low tone placing his hand on my knee. Suddenly Snowy jumped in my lap hissing at Tyler scratching the top of his hand with her claws making him take it off my knee with a flinch. I petted Snowy's head trying to calm her down.

"I'm sorry. Snowy is never this antsy. What's wrong, baby?" I asked her in a cooing tone she just kept on growling her ears straight up, her body stiff keeping her gaze at Tyler. I return my attention to him,

"It's fine Rachel. Cat's don't really favor me." He said slightly distracted.

"Oh and about Henry. He's fine, I've known him for years I don't think he wants me dead." I said with a small smirk. Tyler's face was a stone-cold one when he saw Henry walk in from my kitchen holding a glass of water.