III

I knock on his door I wait about a minute and no answer, I decided to ring the doorbell and he opens the door shirtless. Looking me up and down and bit his bottom lip, I push my way past him and entered his house.

"Mmm, I knew you'd wear something sexy for me." I heard him say after closing the door behind him. He then grabbed my wrist and pulled my body closer to his, our chests touching. His minty breath fanning my face,

"I thought you were ready? And your ass was rushing me and you halfway dressed." I scolded. He pushed a strand of hair behind my ear and cupped my cheek.

"I love the straight hair, but I prefer your curly hair baby. I was hoping we could finish what happened the last time you were here?" He muttered in a low tone, his face so close to me I could feel his lips brushing mine. I place my hand on his bare chest and pushed him back slowly,

"Nah let's not. We have places to be, people to kill. Can I make a drink?"

"Sure baby I have a whole bar for you. Drink a few while I get done getting dressed." He said guiding me to his bar in his kitchen,

"Thank you," I said before making myself a margarita, I added the ice in the glass cup and started pouring my tequila than the margarita mix. I grabbed a straw and mixed my alcoholic beverage, I glanced at my watch as I climbed the steps up to his room. Realizing it was 11 on the dot,

"You better haul ass! We are going to be late because of your slow ass." I said entering his room walking into his closet, he was putting on a red tie over his black button-up shirt with a black blazer on.

"I'm almost done sweetie. Perfection takes time," He muttered folding down his collar checking his reflection. I left his closet and sat on his bed placing my purse beside me slowly drinking my margarita.

"Shut up Zack." I scoffed rolling my eyes. He walked out of his closet and glanced at me.

"Oh, so you want to pull out my real name?" Henry said chuckling as he strolled to his bathroom that was right next to his closet. He glanced in the mirror and started styling his hair spraying a little oil sheen.

"Maybe," I muttered scanning my eyes down his body. He was wearing similar colors as me we were matching on accident, I move my eyes back to his face and he was staring at me.

"Like what you see?" I heard him ask with a smirk. I rolled my eyes and stood up leaving his room,

"So I'm going to take that as a yes?" He inquired as I made my way downstairs.

"Whatever." Being honest Henry wasn't ugly. He's attractive, very attractive but I don't think I could deal with business and pleasure again. Last time it didn't really end well, we both broke up hurt and I'm learning from my mistakes.

"C'mon baby let's go I got my gun and other shit." He muttered walking past me to his garage door.

"Can I park my car in your garage?" I asked him, digging my keys out my purse.

"Sure thing Char. Here go through the garage so you can go to the front." I nodded and went to my car. I pulled my car in his garage and got in his truck with him and we are on our way to the club.

"So do you have our ID's?" I asked after a few minutes of silence,

"Yeah I do. Look in the glove compartment it should be there." I opened the glove compartment and saw the ID's and looked at them.

"I got them."

"What's my name?"

"Uhh, James Smith and Claire Smith. Are we cousins or something?" He glanced over at me and smirked.