V

Someone was poking me in the face. I shrunk my face up in discomfort.

"Fuck off," I muttered and rolled over away from this annoying person. I closed my eyes and was about to fall back asleep but then he began tracing my hairline I rolled over again trying to find comfort in the colder sheets. I rolled over again and I almost fell off his bed, he grabs my waist and rolled me on top of him. I opened my eyes winking at the light I began feeling a headache form at the back of my head.

"Why the hell are you in my bed?" I asked closing my eyes.

"Well if you looked around, we are actually in my room I carried you here with me so you wouldn't be lonely." I heard him mutter in my ear softly, I clenched my eyes close when I felt my headache move to the front of my skull.

"Damit Henry can you let me sleep. My head really fucking hurts." I grunted as I rubbed my temples, he gently slid from under me and went to his bathroom.

"Oh shit love, I'm sorry for bothering you I'm stupid. Here I got some ibuprofen and water." He muttered handing me the 2 pills and a bottle of water. I sat up and quickly swallow the medicine,

"It's alright I shouldn't have drunk that much." I said laying back down.

"Well, when we are together I don't care how many drinks you take because we make magic happen." He said in a hushed tone taking the bottle from my hands and placing it on the nightstand. He got back under the covers and faced me, he grabbed my waist pulling me closer to him.

"What type of magic?" I asked with a smirk trying to make my headache feel a little better but it didn't work. He slipped his hand under my shirt and rubbed my lower back he smirked and kissed my forehead.

"Not now baby. You need to sleep this hangover off. I'll make food for you before I go work out." He rubbed my hair and tucked my head under his chin, I hummed in delight when he rubbed my back in the same circles.

"Thank you, Henry," I mumbled in his bare chest, closing my eyes and drifting off to sleep.

***

I slowly opened my eyes, I blinked a few times and realized that my headache was gone. I didn't see Henry in the bed or room I assumed he was downstairs. I glance at my watch, it was 10:30 in the morning. I walked down to his kitchen and saw a plate covered with a napkin, I took the napkin and saw that he made scrambled eggs, bacon, and 2 biscuits. I popped the plate in the microwave and waited till it was done. When it was finished warming up I sat at the island in the middle of the large kitchen, I began eating the delicious food. I was startled when I heard someone walking in,

"Hi Ms. Charlotte, sorry if I startled you. It's nice to see you again." The middle-aged white butler said with a small smile. I looked at him and gave him a small grin,

"It's alright. Good Morning Mr. Jonathan. How are you?"

"I'm good. Thanks for asking Ms. Charlotte. If you need Zack he's in the basement gym." He said with a curt nod and walked off quickly. Mr. Johnathan was Henry's butler he is really nice and helps Henry bury bodies from time to time. But recently he hasn't been helping us dispose of bodies because he hates the bloody stuff.

I finished my breakfast and placed the plate in the sink. I walked around aimlessly looking for Mr. Johnatan to ask where the basement but I haven't seen the sight of him so I was just looking through each door I was passing by. Then I heard loud music coming from the door behind me, I turned around and opened the door and was met with a cold woosh of air. I shivered as I walked downstairs now wishing I put pants on before I left his room. When I reached the basement I surveyed the open area, to my left was 2 ping pong tables and a couch against the wall. To my right there was a bar set up with a flatscreen T.V. across from the bar there was a small kitchen area with a table and chairs set up.