Prologue

Mathew Ambers was the son of April and John Ambers,the famous doctors in town who were always busy and never had time for their only child who lived in the care of his aunt who sexually molested him from time to time.

As if his life couldn't get any worse, he was bullied,beat up to the state of unconsciousness by high school football star Roman McKlein.

Mathew had a friend,his only friend,the only friend that didn't called him or viewed him as a weird person.
Ryan McKlein was Roman's younger brother.
Ryan didn't know that his older brother bullied his best friend because every time Matt would get beat up,Ryan would be at his training,classes or board meeting since he was part of the school council.

Roman on the other hand only bullied Matt because he didn't like the way he felt about Matt,even thinking about Matt made him feel things he'd never felt with any girl.
Was he gay?
No.
Did he like Matt?
Yeah,he did,he had a crush on him ever since he was in kindergarden when Ryan used to bring Matt over for sleep over.

Roman would go as far as hurting that person to get rid of those feelings.
He'd remind himself not to look but his body had a mind of its own since he found himself sneaking glances at Matt when he wasn't looking.

Until Matt's parents died in a brutal car accident, he was to move to Russia to his uncle Dominick from his mother's side.
Yes he's mum is Russian but his dad is Italian so you could just imagine the combination on Matt.
With soft,curly brown hair, bright hazel brown eyes,pale complexion, naturally red rosy lips and the cutest dimples that showed when he smiled which wasn't often from what had happened to him.

Moving to Russia was a life changer for him,no longer was he viewed as a weak freak but he was strong and dominant.
His uncle turned him into a killing machine.
He was ruthless now,using his anger for his past as his strength and with all the shit he'd put up with his uncaring parents and depressed sex molesting aunt,not forgetting the biggest asshole Roman McKlein.

After two years of training,he was the best of the best,even manage to beat his uncle.
His uncle was part of the mafia,not just any mafia though,the Russian one,the strongest in all continents.

The bloodline mafia.

His uncle Dominick didn't have a male heir to pass his throne to but he thought of Matt as one.
Matt had changed tremendously over the two years.
He'd gotten muscles,8 pac abs, maorian native tatoos that he'd gotten after the passing of his great grandna Helena Tuitamanu
From his upper left arm,his chest and his back while the others left with rare tatooes that were Russian mafia symbols and ones in cursive writing.
He had a piercing on the side of his left bottom lip and his eyes more hazel and gray than before.

Moving back to America was never his part of the plan, he loved staying in Russia, he was doing well,with his studies,his new life.

He even got himself a couple of women...and men that drooled over him.
But unfortunately, what his uncle's wishes were,he had to fulfill them because he felt like his life was in debt to his uncle for saving him in a way he was grateful for.

He was to sign a contract choice to the deadliest mafia in America The Runaway Rose gang.
A contract where both parties agreed on terms
Either marriage or a fair war declared to settle arguments.
A rivalry contract to back each other up if any up-powering gangs wanted war with either the parties.

Imagine Matt's surprise when he meets Roman McKlein as the gang leader.

"I've already made my choice,Matt"

"Excuse me?"

"I said I've already made my choice,an arranged marriage.
I want to marry you. It is a choice in this documents right here so I don't see the problem"

"I'm sorry Mr McKlein, but I don't agree with this"

"I'll leave you to think about your decisions, but I'm serious about marrying you Matt,whatever it takes"