Sixteen

Mature contents ahead----

"I love you"

A week had passed and all that occupied Matt's thoughts were what Roman told him.

Although their 'how I popped the question' story wasn't all that romantic, it was romantic for them.

A week had passed since Roman spoke the L word leaving Matt stunned and shocked.

The next day they'd woken up, they'd had breakfast together,lunch and dinner together.
They went out on romantic dates, binged watched on movies together, talked about what they like and other stuff.....
They didn't know each other quite well until their fifth to sixth date. Matt found out about Roman's funny side which had him laughing his ass off at something Roman would say.

Matt bought up the topic that they should probably not sleep together yet cause he wanted to slow things down a bit.

Roman agreed cause he wanted his fiance as comfortable as possible and if it meant staying awake all night from his room checking in on him through the camera he installed when Matt was out of his room.

Matt and Ryan's meeting to catch up was cancelled due to unfortunate circumstances....
Ryan's HQ construction company building had burned down and no one knew how the fire started.

Matt suspected that Roman had something to do with it, but of course the older male wouldn't say anything about it.
At least not yet....

So Matt made a plan to try and get it out of Roman.

He told all the maids and guards to take the night off.

Roman parked up in his Jeep Cherokee Laredo and got out.
He heard the familiar piano tune by Bob Acri from inside the house.

He walks in calling out for Matt.
He pulled out his gun and walked into the kitchen, his gun dropping immediately when he sees Matt.

His hair disheveled in a sexy mess.
He was in nothing but Roman's dress shirt with the top buttons undone.

"Fuck...." He muttered as he stormed over to Matt and picked him up sitting him on the counter locking their lips.
Matt smiled against Roman's angry lips that's claiming Matt's lips like they are his own.

Ha,got him where I wanted him Matt thought.

Roman hungrily locked his lips with Matt as Matt tried to keep up with him.
Roman's hands quickly skimmed over his shirt that Matt wore and went on to unbuttoning it, Matt kisses down Roman's neck before pushing him away, the older male giving him a confused hurt look.

They were both rock hard, as Matt reminded himself he had to get answers first before anything else.

"Did you do it?" He asked half panting from the lack of breath earlier.

"Do what?" Roman asked leaning over to suck and kiss Matt's neck.
Matt closes his eyes then reminded himself again of why he did this in the first place.

"Did you have anything to do with the fire at Ryan's work place?" Matt asked as Roman sighed against his lover's neck knowing quite well,Matt was stubborn and wouldn't let it it easily go.

"OK, I might've blackmailed one of my rivals into thinking Ryan was part of the killing last year at his cousin's wedding and so in return they did that but I swear, I never suggested or had anything to do with it" he says defensively as Matt sighed and pulled Roman's chin to face him,looking at him in the eyes

Honey brown eyes onto Roman's deep blue ones.

"You promise?" Matt whispered and Roman nods.

"I promise baby" Roman says and Matt kissed him deeply.

Roman proceeded to take off the shirt and this time,Matt didn't make a move to stop him, that was until Matt tugged on the belt of Roman.

"Are you sure you want to go all the way?I don't mind waiting...." Roman says and Matt smiled shaking his head.

"I want this" he says and that's all it took for Roman's last bit of self control to dissipate into thin air.