Five

You're welcome guys and ENJOY!!!!

-------------------------------------------

Matt's POV

At 6 sharp,there came a knock to my guest suite and I sent my guards a note asking who it was before I opened the door.

Roman.

The fucker has some guts to disturb me during my training session.
Opening the double doors with nothing on unless for a gray pair of sweatpants that I wear for training, nike airway runners and my tanned chest bare with pores of sweat.

My hair was moist from pouring my bottle on it to cool me down a bit from the heat.
I had a towel sitting on my shoulders as I opened the door.
Roman's eyes stared shamelessly at my bare chest and defined six pac abs as well as the tatooes that spread over my arms and chest plate.

"Like what you see?", the words left my mouth before I could stop it.
My heart raced and I shivered when his eyes met mine slightly darken as I bit my bottom lip from nervousness.

Before I could speak up again, my back met the wall of my guest room suite,the sound of the door being slammed shut with a great force and a body pressed heavily on mine.

My hands were above my head, Roman's face was buried in the crook of my collarbone.
He was breathing heavily.

I groaned as he took one of my nipples in his mouth but came back to my senses when I sensed his already hard erection.

I swung my hand passed his nose feeling better when I heard a sickening crack on his nose as he stumbled backwards.

"Next time you decide or even think of trying something funny,I'll break your fucking face" I spoke as I pushed him out my suite and locked the door before I could even see a sort of reaction from him.