Ten

That night was the first night Matt was soundly asleep.

No nightmares, no haunting memories, no disorder.

All because he had a certain dark blonde headed male by his side serving as a warm pillow and blanket.

Roman had organized Matt's pills where it was the easiest for him to get it.
His inhaler bottles, he'd stocked up that would most probably last him at least for the next few months.

He also made the bed, remotely operated.
It had a heater in the blankets that warmed up the person using the blanket if their body temperature dropped.

Matt slept until the morning as Roman didn't sleep at all.
Sure,he'd doze off but he only lightly slept because he was worried for his fiancés health.

Although Matt hadn't fully agreed to anything yet....Roman would always call Matt his fiance cause he most secured with the title of Matt being of that.

He didn't miss the envious looks his guards gave Roman cause he was with Matt now....as his fiance.

At 2 am he finally dozed off to sleep as he cuddled up close with Matt who felt like he didn't wanna wake up from the comfortable position he was in.

When Matt woke up, Roman was still busy sleeping. Matt didn't want to wake Roman up so he replaced his own body that was in Roman's arms and put his pillow in his place that smelled a lot like him.

Matt silently entered his bathroom suite as he felt relieved and well satisfied after the best sleep he had last night.

He showered, brushed his teeth,shaved and changed into Roman's shirt and his own jeans as he walked downstairs.
Greeted by the dozen of maids in the kitchen and living room who were busily doing their jobs.

He made breakfast for Roman and himself when he heard pattering of footsteps.
Roman showed up disheveled look on his features as he scanned the room for his lover.

"Good morning" Matt greeted as he placed the new set of fluffy pancakes on the plate.

"I made us breakfast. I hope you're hungry" Matt says as Roman walks over to his fiance and places him on the counter next to the two plates of food.

"I'm hungry for something else right now but thank you for making breakfast" Roman says gruffly, his voice hoarse as he felt himself become more aroused by the second as he saw Matt in his clothes.

"Might I say, you look ravishing in my shirt" Roman growls lustfully in between fierce kisses that involved a lot of tongue.
Matt places his hand on Roman's neck side as the other was on Roman's chest as Roman glides his fingers under his shirt that Matt wore.
He groaned feeling his lovers abs as he deepened the kiss when Matt pulled away smirking.

"I'm hungry so this will just have to wait" he says smirking as he squeezed Roman's bulge through his pants making the older male groan as he tried to kiss Matt's lips again.

Matt dodged it like a bullet with a hearty laugh as he picked up both plates and placed them on the table.

Roman was surely gonna have blue balls as he moved to follow his fiance who already sat down after pouring both of them a drink.

Apple juice for himself and orange juice for Roman.

•°•°•°•°

After breakfast, Roman offered to wash the dishes instead of letting the maids do it which was rare cause Roman was always lazy to wash dishes,hence why he hired maids in the first place.

But he was trying to impress Matt,and if it meant he had to turn into a clean freak, he'd do it.