Four

Matt's POV

"M-Matt?"

"I go by Mr Scarlatti now", I answered coldly as he stared at me with a look I couldn't decifer.

" Matt I-, I mean Mr Scarlatti, welcome. Please come on in", he led the way as we walked in.
Roy was giving me questioning looks as I shook my head,he nodded in understanding.

We walked into Roman's office as the other guards were dismissed.
Closing the door,I took a seat as he stared at me.
"M-Matt,I really want to say-", I quickly cut him off.

" The walls,are they sound proof?", he nodded.

"I'm sorry for the pain I caused you Matt. You would understand my reasons for it if you knew", I shook my head.

" I don't want to know,what happened in the past is in the past. I just want to get this contract over and done with", I looked away as I heard him sigh.

"Okay,let's get to it", he pulled out some papers from his drawer.

Not long before he spoke up.

" I've already made my choice"

"Excuse me?", I asked confused,

" I said I've already made my choice. An arrange marriage. It clearly states as a contract deal closer"

"I'm sorry but I don't agree with it. Choose something else",

" The other one is a war started and I don't want that"

"But I'm not marrying you either"

"Listen. Make up your mind but a marriage is what I want and I'll do whatever it takes to marry you Matt,just give me a-"

"A chance?fuck off", I stood up quite angry that I'd ever want to marry him.

I'm not even gay for fuck sake.

" You need to calm down Matt", he stood up and walked over to me as I pushed him away.

"NO!I'm not marrying you!", he sighed before pulling my shirt to him and his lips locked with mine.
Sparks invaded my mouth and his sweet fresh minty taste.
Surprisingly I found myself kissing back.
His delicate,yet rough hands found its way into my shirt making me moan when his hands glided over my abs.
His tongue licked my bottom lip to which I granted him access.
My arms wrapped around his neck,my fingers lost in his black hair.
His tongue invaded my mouth, flicking and meeting my own as we fought for dominance which he won.

Coming back to my senses,I pulled away and punched him across the face.
I saw hurt flash through his eyes as he stared at me,his nose bleeding and lip swollen and busted.

" Please Matt I- ", I cut him off.

" I don't want to hear it. I'm leaving. I'll find another way to sign this fucking contract just don't do that ever again", he nodded,looking down like a kid getting scolded for stealing candy,it was quite cute.

"I'm tired,please show me to my suite", he nodded again and led the way out.
I kinda felt bad for him,I did kiss him back too.

No!he deserved it,he made my life hell.

We soon came to a stop as I walked in and shut the door to his face before he could say something else.