Twenty

Roman's POV

I leaned against Matt's frame as he lightly drew patterns on my back,
It was around the mid afternoon and we'd finally slowed down dew to our stamina.

Can't believe we went on the whole day and not to forget the whole of last night.

Matt's eyes looks at me as I perch myself up laying my chin on his shoulder blade.

"What's wrong?" Matt asked, his arms tightening around my waist as he noticed.

"I....I'm really hungry" I whispered as he looks at me for a second before burst out chuckling.

What a jerk!!! Laughing at me like that......

"Come on, I'll make you something" he says after he saw my pouty face to which I just faced away from him smiling.

"Awww is my baby upset?I might just have to fix that. What to do say I make you some homemade pizza?" I turn back to him so fast I'm surprised I didn't get a whiplash.

"Really?" I asked as he nodded.

"Yeah. But before that, we need to shower" he says smirking and I give him a raised eye.

"OK fine. No funny business" he finishes and I smiled as we walked to the shower stark naked.

I lightly tap his ass and it jiggles making me bite my lips.

"Don't start something you can't finish" Matt says scowling and I gape at his body in the light. His slightly pale skin covered in hickeys making him look all the more eatable.

I'm so fucking lucky this man is mine.

I wrapped my arms around his waist locking lips with him.
He soon breaks the kiss as he playfully glares at me.

"Weren't you hungry?" He asked and I hummed.

"I'm am.... yeah " I told him as I gripped his hard dick kissing him one more time before I go on my knees.

•°•°•°•°

When we finally got dressed, I noticed the hickeys taking over his neck and under his earlobe.

Mine was worse though, they were all over my neck, my collar bone, my arms,my nipples, some parts of my back, my happy trail, my cock, my inner thighs, and also one on my ball sack.

Damn, Matt is such a possessive guy. It actually turns me on when he's like that.

Matt came in the walk in closet.
"I need to borrow something to wear cause someone threw my things out the window yesterday" he says and I chuckled.

"I'm sorry baby. We'll buy you new clothes.
Now,why don't you get that sexy ass here" I said admiring the hickeys all over his chest,his abs, his pierced belly button, his happy trail and his hips.

I gripped his ass as I pulled him in a kiss.
"God,you're so fucking beautiful" I said in between kisses as I bite his bottom lip dragging it out before I let his bottom lip go.

"You're not so bad yourself" Matt says as he kisses my Adams apple which was such a huge turn on.

I hadn't told Matt about the anonymous text messages and threats to Matt.
But I wasn't going to loose the love of my life again to some lowlife fucker who wants Matt all to himself.

For fuck sake, Matt is mine.
He has that engagement ring to put hardcore proof that he belongs to me.
I wore my ring that he made me. Although I had found out under unfortunate circumstances, I'm still happy that my beautiful fiance would get me something as this.

I pulled him in a hug as he hugs me back.
"Is everything OK?" He asks me in a whispering tone and I sighed.

"Yeah. I just..... There's a lot going on with work. I don't wanna leave our room..." I told him as I rested my forehead on his shoulder as I feel him run his hand through my hair making me close my eyes inhaling his men's cologne scent and that ice mint protex men's soap he always uses.

"I'm sure you'll figure it out,if it gets too difficult, I can always help you out" he says and I smiled pulling away.

"How did I get lucky?" I asked as he blushed and I pecked his forehead, over his curly bangs.