Twenty-One

Matt stirred up the tomato puree paste as the aroma of the sauce drifted into the air making any bystander drool at the smell.

He added some spices and other additional additives before pouring the paste on the circular perfect flat pizza dough on the counter.

Roman had stepped out of the house to take an important phone call as Matt busied himself.

He put fried chopped up beef and fried onion over them along with some more sauce.
He coated the whole top with cheese and added bacon strips before coating it with even more cheese.

Soon, he put the first pizza in before getting started with the second pizza.

BBQ chicken pizza and seafood pizza which consisted of small shrimps and prawns.....lots of them I mean. I even manage to get some crab meat in them too.

Yum.

Matt's POV

After I put the pizza in, I made vanilla ice cream in a long glass cup with some ginger ale.
I smiled watching how the bubbles got up onto the top of the glass cup that held it perfectly.

I placed a straw in each glass as I put the drinks by the coffee table where I'd selected a few episodes of my favorite TV series- Defending Jacob.

Roman was taking a phone call outside as I saw him pacing outside by the parking pavement near the neatly trimmed rose garden.

I checked the pizzas again before I pulled out my phone seeing several missed calls from.....Ryan??

I dialed his contact and rang him up.
It rang thrice before he finally picks up.

"Matthew?" He asks as I placed the ice cream back in the fridge.

"Yeah,hey Ryan. I saw your missed calls just now. What's up?" I asked him.

"What's up?!WHATS UP is that you stood me up!" He says and my eyes widened in realization.

Holy shit!the hangout!!!we were suppose to hangout.

"Oh shit!fuck,I'm so sorry, I  totally forgot!!I'm so sorry Ryan" I said as I sprouted apology after apologies.

"Yeah well, thanks...... I thought you wanted to catch up" he says sounding hurt as I licked my bottom lip.

"I do. And I'm sorry. Do you still wanna meet up tomorrow?" I asked him leaning against the counter.

"*sigh* OK, I'll see you tomorrow" he says.

"Look, I'm really sorry. I'll make it up to you tomorrow. I promise" I said as the front door opens and Roman walks in.

Let's not forget the fact that I still haven't told Ryan I'm engaged to his older brother. The same older brother that used to bully me pretty bad back in high school.

The bullying?I'm way past that, the telling Ryan about me and Roman?not so much.....

I felt guilty. I loved Roman even after the hell he's put me through, but Ryan was my best friend, surely he'd be happy for me.....right?

"OK, I can't wait. Bye" he says and I say bye just in time as Roman wraps his arms around my waist from behind, rubbing his already hard crotch on my ass.

When is he never horny?

He kisses my shoulder from behind.
"Hmm who was that?" He asks and I turned around wrapping my arms around his neck, pulling him into a hug.

"No one important. I have a meeting tomorrow morning,so no morning sex" I said and he pouts making me chuckle.

"Why?you can schedule for another day.....Besides.... I just want my fiance all to myself" he says burying his face in my neck making me blush.

"You're such a cheesy bastard" I retorted and his arms tightened around my waist, hugging me tighter.

"Only for you baby" he says lightly kissing my broad shoulder muscle.

We cuddled watching the movie halfway eating chips and drinking the frizzy drink I made when the bell of the oven chimed.

I dished out the pizza and made myself comfortable on Roman's lap as we ate homemade pizza, which I might add that Roman ate most of it.

We left some in the microwave for the guards, Roy,Freddie and Dean if they wanted to eat some.