Fifteen

(Mature contents ahead)

Matt's POV

I pushed him away despite my urges to kiss him back.
"Get the fuck away from me" I said taking my suitcase attempting to leave but he just grabs my suitcase and throws it out the window.

"What the fuck are you doing?!!!my laptop!" I yelled at him as he pushed me down the bed and pinned both my hands above my head.

"Tell me you bought this for me and I'll believe you" he says pulling out the ring I bought for him earlier.

I tried to push him off as he gently presses me back to the mattress.

"Tell me..." he says desperately and I sighed after many failed attempts to get off him.

"It doesn't matter anymore. The deal is off...." I said as he looked at my eyes looking for any hint of dishonesty.

"I don't want the deal to be over if it means you're leaving" he says and I frown.

"What are you saying?" I whispered gruffly back as his hold on me loosens.

"What if we get married without a business deal. Like two people wanting to get married because there is nothing else better in the world than getting that committed to each other?" He says and I frowned in amusement.

"Are you drunk?" I asked him as he shakes his head.

"No" he says and buries his face in my neck.

"But.....we don't even know each other that well" I told him as he looks at me.

"Then we better get to it then" he smirks and a smile slowly appears on my face as he leans in kissing me before mumbling something leaving me in utter shock.

"I love you "