One.

Hi,I'm Matthew Ambers.
I'm most known as the weirdo and freak at school.
Why?
I don't know that myself.

I live with my aunt who does... things to me that my parents don't know about.
Not that my parents care,they sometimes forget that they have a child,that's how infested with their works are.
They're the towns doctors,my mum?she's okay,she's Russian but my dad's Italian but his mum,my grandna is maorian.

My life may not be the worst but it is torture.
Not getting any attention from your parents,living with your sex depressed molesting aunt and let's not forget about school.

My one and only bully Roman McKlein.
Roman is the school's popular kid,on the football team,comes from a rich ass family,which I heard was the mafia but it could be,with the money they can donate to elementary school,charity and basically everywhere, every year.

Roman is a year older than me but we're in the same grades now since I'm advanced in my class,I was allowed to skip a year since I learned our text book stuff over the summer when I stayed home all alone,my parents off on business trips to god nows where.
Ever since I could remember, Roman has made it his grave effort in making my life hell,I'd go over to my best friend's house Ryan who happens to be Roman's younger brother.

Roman would put gum in my hair,peanuts rubbed on my clothes knowing I was allergic to it and many other things he'd do.

Getting ready,I put on some denim blue jeans,a black t-shirt and a navy blue hoodie.
Pulling on my bag I walked out seeing my stupid aunt sleeping in her room.

Walking out,I walked down the street and took the nearest shortcut to school.

Arriving at school around 7:30, I walked over to my locker,luckily,I didn't see Roman and his goons.

Closing my locker,I nearly got a heart attack when I saw my best friend Ryan.
Ryan also happens to be Roman's younger brother and my best friend.

"Hey buddy,how ya been?", he ruffled my brown locks as I glared at him.

" Hi, I been good", he nodded as we walked to class.

I'm in Roman's class because I skipped a grade because I was able to finish the curriculum earlier and my A+ grades boosted me to the next level,which I'm not grateful for.

I walked in seeing only afew students and the teacher writing some revision notes on the green board.
Taking my usual seat in the far left near the window, I sat down and started taking down the short notes.

The bell rang not long as more students flooded in the classroom.
I froze as I made eye contact with Roman, quickly looking away,I pretended like I was writing,when I had already finished.
I felt eyes on me,oh great,I'm dead.

The teacher started talking about Biotic factors when there was a knock to the door.

Principal Taylors.

"Sorry to disturb your class Miss Finch but I need to speak to Mathew Ambers", I paled as I closed my book,standing up I walked out to the empty corridor where principal Taylors signed and told me.

" I'm sorry Matthew,your parents have died from a tragic car accident last night. They... didn't make it", I felt tears sting my eyes as my heart shattered in two.

They're... gone?

I wiped away my tears.
"Excuse me", I said running back to class,the class grew quiet as they saw tear stains on my cheek as I picked up my bag and ran out.

I ran to the school library and poured my heart out in sobs.

Hearing three more bell ring I stood up and walked to the cafe knowing it was lunch break.

Before I reached the last turn down the hall,I was pulled into the janitors closet seeing Roman's best friend and three of Roman's friends but no sign of Roman anywhere.

" You thought you could escape today's beatings huh Ambers?", before I could respond a fist collided with my face as I fell to the ground.
They took turns hitting me as I coughed up blood,the finally kick to my stomach left me breathless as black spots invaded my sight.
They left as I collected myself.

Jumping out the janitors window I ran home.

I hate my life.