Seven

"Do you like it?" Roman asks and I sighed.

I admit, this was some good cooking but of course I wasn't going to tell him that.

"It's too salty" I told him so he'd shut up and let me eat in fucking peace.

"So I was thinking, maybe you'd wanna.....drop by in town or maybe we can take a trip to new York to get our engagement rings" he says and I stiffened.

"Why the fuck do we need engagement rings for?" I asked him scowling.

I will make sure I don't make this any easier for him.

"Because you're my fiance, and I want everyone to see that you're mine" he says and I give him a wtf look.

" first of all, shut the fuck up!and secondly, I'm NOT YOURS" I emphasized the words not yours.

"Why?is there someone else? So you're gonna have a little mister on the side of our marriage huh?" He asks more like a growling tone as it became eerily silent.

"You don't know any fucking thing you asshole. Who I fuck or I mess around with will never be any of your business" I told him as I stand up my clean plate on the table as I wanted to take it away.

"Just leave it" he says and I don't listen as I pick up my plate.
He slams the glass of orange juice against the floor as it breaks into pieces.
I flinched a bit startled.

"I said. Fucking. Leave. It!" He screams and I don't listen to him and walked away from him to the kitchen.
I hear footsteps behind me as he spun me around, he grabs my face and pulls me in for an angry kiss!

I can't help but kiss him back as he grabs the plate placing it somewhere as he picks me up placing me on the kitchen counter.
I wrapped my arms around his neck, my legs around his ass bringing him closer to me kissing him just as fast and angrily as he grips the side of my clothed stomach.

I gripped the front of his shirt moaning when he bit my bottom lip.
I break the kiss and closed my eyes leaning into him, breathing heavily as he kisses down my neck.
He loosens my tie and does a few buttons when I push his wrist away.

Memories from what happened with my sex molesting aunt fills mind. I feel dirty.

"Stop" I said panting as I pushed him away.
I can't breath.

I panted gasping for air as I stumbled upstairs desperately.

"Fuck!Matthew what's wrong?" He asks panicked as I burst into my bedroom suite and search for the oxygen tank.

I find it, shaking it slightly as I inhaled air from it eagerly.

I collapse on the floor and Roman picks me up as I'm slowly see dark spots.

He looked panicked as he pulls out his phone and dialed the emergency contact.

I felt myself closing my eyes as I drifted off into sleep as Roman's angry tone ordered everyone around.