Nine

"Are you hungry?" Roman asks Matthew who pretended to be sleeping.
Mathew's breath evened out as Roman pecked the younger male's hair again.

"I missed you so much Matt. Every day, I tried contacting you,and at some point I did. But your uncle got too protective and banned me or any of my men who worked for me from entering the country Russia. I still remember the first time I'd seen you in the past years,you were walking home from school,walking to the parking lot with your friends. I almost didn't recognize you. You looked so happy, so free....so alive. I realized that you were happy and I should move on. But I couldn't. I tried to so hard but I just....it felt wrong. Like I was betraying you, so.....
So I waited here. I can't believe you're here. In my arms where I dreamed you'd always be every single night.
I think I'm falling for you Matty" he whispers kissing the younger male's forehead.

Matthew couldn't believe his ears.
What he was hearing at this point.....

Yet he felt that Roman meant everything he said. So he pretended to stir from his sleep.

"Hey" He says tiredly as he stretched out, his face buried deep in Roman's chest before he subconsciously grinded his lower half into Roman's body as he stretched on top of the muscular body beneath him.
He breaths heavily against Roman's neck and Roman's blood rushed to his cock at the feel of Matt's breath down his neck.

Matt slumped on top of Roman's body as Roman wrapped his arms around Matt's body.

"Good evening baby. How was your nap?hmm?" Roman asked humming as Matt had his eyes closed.
Pain erupted in his side as he clutched his side painfully.
Roman takes notice of this action and is alert.

He swiftly gets off from below Matt and rushed to the bathroom taking off his shirt as he ran in hot tunning water from the taps.

He rushed back out as Matt held his side curling into a ball as he tried to stop the pain on his side.

"Come ere" Roman says, his deep dark voice full of concern.

"Make it stop" Matt cried weakly breathing down Roman's neck as the male faced him,

Matt's sharp finger nails dug into Roman's arm as the larger male pressed the cloth over Matt's side where it hurt.
"Oh god" Matt moaned in relief as his grip loosens around Roman's bulging arm.

"Thank you" Matt says panting and Roman delivers a peck to Matt's lips.

"I'm here now. I'll take care of you" Roman says as his eyes shined with determination.

Determination to help the love of his life by any means. Even if it meant he'd have to get hurt.