Fourteen

(Matthew on media)

Matthew's POV

It was around lunch time, and I had just finished off three very important jobs today.

I'd managed to get the contracts signed with the construction company. I went to look over the 50+ acres of land we're willing to negotiate buying for half of the full cost, and picked up my engagement ring for Roman.

I know we're moving too fast but the thought of him belonging to me and me alone makes me feel someone dominant. Like I want that.

Its weird cause it has never happened.
After I picked out the most expensive one I could find, I had my name carved in his ring before I purchased it.

I've been trying to ring up Roman to meet me for lunch.
I know we're moving fast but, I already got over the fact that he used to bully me.
I might not understand it know, but he'll tell me when he's ready.

"Boss he's not answering" Roy says and I sighed standing up from my seat.
I'd lost my appetite.

Maybe I shouldn't sigh the proposal contract.

Yeah, this is just a waste of time, heck if I wanted to marry and settle down, I would've done it already.

I angrily got up and walked out of the restaraunt as Roy,Freddie and Dean followed me silently.

I got in my car and drove home.
Seeing an unfamiliar looking car parked up next to Roman's Range Rover, I parked up too and got out.

I walked in seeing some maids doing the usual house chores.
"Get the fuck out " I said as they all looked at me before nodding, leaving the living room where Roman sat on his drunk ass, his random prostitute barely dressed gave him a lap dance.

"You too bimbo" I growled as she stood up leaving.
Roman's drunk eyes looked at me. Although he never touched the stripper, I was still pissed.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?"  I yelled at him as I took the glass of whiskey from him when he wanted to take another swing at it.

He gives me  glare as he stood up.

"Don't you fucking dare stop me from having my fun Matthew. I deserve to have fun too, right?I mean, I don't stop you from having fun" he says and I frowned in confusion.

The fuck is he on about?

Just then he threw the phone at me and I caught it before it hit my face.
It was a picture taken of the moment when I'd pecked Ryan's cheek back at the restaraunt earlier this morning.

"This doesn't mean anything Roman. I swear...." I said as he scoffs.

"Oh yeah?I don't fucking care anymore, I'm not letting you toy around with my feelings.... The deals off,so get the fuck out of my property" he says and I sighed.

"Fine" I said gripping the ring box in my pocket taking it out as I slammed it against the concrete wall.

There goes 12,000,000 worth of diamond in that fucking ring.

I leave, walking upstairs to get my things.
Roy knocks before coming in seeing me packing my things.
"Sir,what's going on?" He asks.

"We're leaving. Pack your shit. The deal's off" I said not bothering to look at him.

He leaves probably to deliver the message as the door swung open again.
I turned around seeing Roman.
"I'm done here" I said as I zip up my black and silver travelling suitcase.
I placed it on the ground when he caught me by surprise.

He slammed his lips into my own,claiming my lips in hunger.