Two

Roman's POV

I sat at the populars table looking for a certain brown curly haired boy that made me feel different than I felt with other girls or anyone besides that.

Matthew Ambers.

Seeing him crying in first period broke my heart and I grew worried.
I looked around again seeing my brother Ryan,if he knew I bullied Matt he'd hate me.

He walked over looking around as well.
"Hey Roman?have you seen Matt?" I shook my head pretended to look uninterested.

Just then,my best friend Damien along with some of the members of the football team.
Damien sat down and an evil smirk crossed his face.
"What?", I asked as his smirk widened.

" Nothing,a little drained though from beating up a certain someone", I clenched my teeth and fisted my hands.

"Roman what's he on about?", Ryan asked as Damien grinned and faked surprise.

"*gasp* Roman? You didn't tell him?that we beat up his weak friend when he's not around?" Damien said as my blood boiled.

"Roman what's he talking about?", Ryan asked again.

" Nothing", I said through clenched fists.

"Oh but its not nothing,Ryan,your sweet brother has been beating up your friend Morris?Michael?no I'm sure its Matt isn't it Roman?", Damien asked slyly.

I stood up,my fist colliding with his face as the caffe grew quiet.
" Shut your dumb mouth Damien,you don't know shit", i yelled as he punched my face back.

"Fuck you Roman,you know well that its true,why are you denying it now,huh?", I kept quiet as a look of betrayal crossed my brother's face.

" Where is he?", Ryan yelled as Damien wiped the remaining blood on his nose.

"We beat him up,he's probably still passed out in the janitors closet", Ryan ran out and I wanted to so bad but I don't want people becoming suspicious so I sat back down and ate my lunch as Damien walked out too.

Afew minutes later,I got more anxious as I stood up and ran out.
Seeing no sign of Ryan anywhere,I got out of school,in my four wheel drive and sped off home.
Seeing Ryan's car in the parking area.

Getting inside I heard a glass being shattered as I ran up to Ryan's room.
I opened the door seeing him holding his baseball bat and his room a huge mess.

" He's gone,he's gone", he whispered to himself as he went on his knees,tears on his cheeks.
It was the first time I saw him cry.

"I lost him Roman. You happy now ,huh?The sexual abuse he got from home wasn't enough for you was it?his uncaring parents who are now dead wasn't enough?Are you happy now,huh?!answer me?!the fucking suicide attempts wasn't enough for you?!", I was speechless. Guilt consumed me as realization hit me.

He's... gone?

" Ryan,I-"

"No!,why would you do that to him?what did he ever do to you?Answer me?", he yelled fisting my shirt as alcohol hit my nose.

He's drunk.

" Ryan,I'm-"

"You're sorry?what's sorry gonna do Roman?,is it gonna bring him back?huh?is 'sorry' gonna heal his bruised broken body?,stop his nightmares?you don't just say sorry an expect a miracle to happen its gonna be alright", I looked down. Guilt consuming every fiber of my being.

" You don't understand Roman,I lost him,he's never coming back. So just GET OUT! I want you out of my life,disappear if you have to,but I don't wanna see you anymore. I'm so ashamed to call you my brother,you heartless monster", I felt a stinging pain on my cheek as I looked at my brother in horror.

"I..."

"Get out!get out of my room and get out of my life!", he pushed me out his room as guilt and sadness build up in me.

I ran out my house and got in my car,driving to Matt's aunt's place,
Knocking at the door,it opened and who I assumed was Matt's aunt with red eyes and puffy cheeks stood there with anger in her eyes.

" What?", she asked harshly.

"Is Matt home?", she shook her head.

" His uncle from his mum's side came and took him. Matt's now in his custody,they're probably at the airport"

"Where are they going?"

"Russia", with that,the door was shut on my face as I got in my car and drove the fastest in hopes of getting to the airport on time.
Arriving there in half an hour,I saw the private black jet.
Quickly getting out,I ran in to the small airport.
Panting,I looked around, not much people.
Seeing Matt,in the first class section,a man in his late 30's in front as Matt stood at the back.
There were tall guys in black suits and covered in tatooes stood around Matt and his uncle.

" MATT?!", I yelled as his eyes found mine. I gulped.
His left eye was black,his lip busted and his hair disheveled.
His uncle looked at me,raising his eyebrow as he looked at Matt.
Matt nodded as he walked over to me.
My heart raced in my chest as excitement filled me.

"Roman,you shouldn't be here", I stared at him.
He's beautiful.

" You need to leave,if my uncle finds out what you guys did to me,he's gonna end you", he whimpered as he clutched his side.

"Matt I'm-"

"Mathew?let's go", I heard a cold deep voice say.

" uncle I can't walk", Matt whimpered as his uncle carried him.

Jealousy hit me as I glared at the man.

"Say your goodbyes boy,you won't be seeing your...friend anymore", i opened my mouth to say what I'd been practicing for the past few months.

" Goodbye Roman,tell Ryan I said bye", I saw as he cried into his uncle's shoulder,his uncle,patting his head,kissing his cheeks and took him away.
I tried to follow them but their guards stopped me.

I just wanted to tell him,is that so much to ask?