Chapter 2

After giving Sebastian the tour of the school, Lizzie went back to her room. For some reason she had Sebastian stuck in her head. They didn't talk much during the tour but there was something about him that gave her butterflies in her stomach. She also didn't know anything about him, aside from his name, but for some reason, she was attracted to him.

Sebastian was a really old vampire. Born in the 1800s, he turned when he was 17 years old, but a couple of years after being turned he was desiccated for over a century. He hadn't learned to control his bloodlust, that was when Caroline brought him to the school. He needed to control his bloodlust. Being a really old vampire his ideology is very different from the ideologies from now. He thinks women are just an object to be used, obviously, that is not the case. When he saw Lizzie, he thought she was his next conquest. Time to put his charm on.

First Day of School

It was the first day of school, Lizzie heard her alarm and woke up. She got up and took a shower, before getting ready for class. She hadn't seen Sebastian all week, which she was actually grateful for, she didn't want to be involved with anyone especially after what happened the year before. She didn't want to think about boys. After getting ready, she made her way to the common room to look for Josie, who had gotten earlier than she did. After not finding her there, she went to the cafeteria to eat breakfast before class started. She sat at one of the tables and ate her breakfast, suddenly she was startled but someone sitting next to her. It was Sebastian.

"Hello, Lizzie," He said giving her a smirk

"Good morning Sebastian," she said back not wanting to look at her

"Do you mind if I join you?" he asked her

"Of course not, go ahead?" she responded

"So, Lizzie I was wondering if you could show me around a bit more," Sebastian asked

"Josie and I already gave you a tour of the school."

"I know but there has to be more to this school than what you have shown me already."

"I mean there is, but class is about to start in like 10 minutes," Lizzie said trying to make up an excuse.

"We can go, it really isn't that important. Come on Lizzie let's get out of here." Sebastian said getting closer to her.

"Okay fine. But we should go now before anyone sees us or someone will tell my dad." Lizzie said getting up from the table, Sebastian got up as well and followed Lizzie out the door. Once they made it off school grounds they ended up in the woods. Lizzie wasn't sure exactly where they were going so she just kept walking in the same direction.

"So, where do you want to go?" Lizzie asked

"I don't know, what is there to see in Mystic Falls aside from the woods?" Sebastian said

"Well, not a lot happens here. There's the high school, which is full of stuck up snobs. The grill and that's pretty much each. We are really not allowed to fraternize with the locals, it brings unwanted attention to the school." Lizzie said starting to ramble.

"Don't you ever get tired of following the rules the school has for you? I mean I've been here for about a week and I'm getting tired of following the rules." Sebastian said

"I do but a lot of things happened last year and some of them were the result of not following the rules. Plus being the headmaster's daughter you are kind of expected to follow the rules." Lizzie said looking at Sebastian. They had arrived at the abandoned property that is used for parties.

"Well, I'm not one for following the rules. I like the thrill and danger. And I know you do too." Sebastian said taking a seat in one of the stairs

"And how you know that? You barely know me." Lizzie asked curiously taking a seat next to him

"Well because you are just like me. You lack control and do everything on impulse. It's not a bad thing, in fact, it is a very good thing." He said

"Yeah well I don't want to hurt anyone, so lack of control isn't that good for me. I can't control my powers, even if I try hard enough." Lizzie explained

"I can teach you control. I may not be a witch but I do know a thing or two about control. What do you say?" Sebastian said raising an eyebrow

"Okay, but what's in it for you?" Lizzie asked knowing there is always an ultimatum

"Well I'll teach you control, but you have to not follow the rules all the time. Don't be afraid to get what you want. Release the darkness you have inside you. Deal?" Sebastian said extending his hand

"Deal." She said shaking his hand

Sebastian's plan was working. First, he was to gains her trust and make her release all the darkness she had inside of. He would shape her into something nobody would recognize. Finally, he would do whatever he would want with her.