Chapter 3

"So, before we do whatever we are going to do, I want to know who you really are. I mean I don't really know anything about you. For all, I know you could be some psycho killer, here to murder us all." Lizzie said looking at him.

"Well like I said my name is Sebastian and a vampire," Sebastian said simply

"I know that obviously, but what else is there to know about you?" She asked

"Okay, I was turned in the 15th century when I was 17. You see that time was the golden age for vampirism. Feeding whenever we wanted to and killing all the time. A couple of years after I turned, I was desiccated for centuries, until I woke up in the 1900s. I was awake for a couple of years, that was when I met the Salvatore brothers, but I was desiccated again. I had just woken up about a month ago. I came to this school in hopes to see the Salvatore brothers, but to my surprise one of them is dead and the other is no longer a vampire. Now I sort of regret coming here. We are not allowed to feed on locals, which is not what a vampire's nature. We have to feed straight from the vein, not out of bags and certainly not animal blood." Sebastian explained. Lizzie had a look on her face, she was conflicted on what to do next, she knew she shouldn't be attracted to him, but she couldn't help it.

"Why don't you just leave if you hate it so much here, I mean there is nothing holding you back?" Lizzie asked

"You're right, there is nothing holding me back here, but I promised you I would help you and you will help me, so I'm not leaving until I accomplish that," Sebastian said looking at her straight in the eye. Lizzie could feel herself getting closer to him and him to her, she wanted to stop herself from kissing him, but it was like she couldn't control herself. Soon she was able to pull away before anything happened.

"Sorry. I think we should go back to school. It's getting kind of late." Lizzie said getting up and heading to the direction of the school. Sebastian got up and looked annoyed. His plan to charm her and have his way with her was not working. They made their way to the school, walking in silence.

"So, I have to go talk to Josie about some things, I'll see you later," Lizzie said starting to turn around and walking to her room but was stopped by Sebastian.

"How about 8 o'clock tonight? We can start our learning control session. The sooner the better. What do you say?" Sebastian asked

"8 o'clock it is. Where?" Lizzie asked

"The old mills property." He said, she just nodded in response and went up to her room. She needed to talk to Josie and ask her for advice on what to do with Sebastian.

When she got to her room she saw Josie sitting at her desk doing homework.

"Josie I need your help," Lizzie said

"With what?" Josie asked

"Sebastian" Lizzie simply said this peaked Josie's curiosity

"The new kid? What about him?" Josie asked

"Well we kinda ditched class today and we were hanging out at the old mills property, he offered to help me gain control, so I wouldn't have any more episodes. Then after we were talking about that he told me more about him, we sort of almost kissed. But I stopped him before anything happened. And now I'm talking to you about it. What should I do about him?" Lizzie rambled

"I thought weren't going to get involved with anyone this year?" Josie asked

"I wasn't, and I did not plan this. It sort of just happened. And now I don't know what to do." Lizzie said

"Well, do you like him?" Josie asked

"I mean yes," Lizzie said simply

"Well, then I say go for it. Whatever happened last year is in the past. So if you think you two should be together then do it.