Chapter 17

Lizzie was preparing the things she needed to do the spell. She went to a secluded spot in the woods, so nobody would see her. She started to perform the spell and made it to her location. She got up from where she was sitting and started to make her way into town. It was so quiet which would make it easier to find who she was looking for. She needed destruction and with him, there was always that. She checked the grill first, but he wasn't there. She then headed tot he boarding house, it looked different than it was. Once she entered she heard music coming from the kitchen. When she got there she saw him standing over the stove.
"So aside from murder, you also cook?" Lizzie spoke up
"What are you doing here?" He asked
"I came to see you, Kai." She said
"Why?" Kai asked
"Because I came to free you," she said
"And why would you want to do that?" he asked her
"Because I'm bored, plus don't you want to get out of here, create some mayhem?" Lizzie said smirking.
"What's wrong with you?" Kai asked studying her closely and then realized
"You turned it off. Why would you do that?"
"That doesn't matter. What do you say, want to get out of here." Lizzie asked Kai smirked at her. 
Lizzie performed the spell and they were back to in the woods. She needed to create chaos all over Mystic Falls, and nobody was going to get in her way.
"Come on I think we could use a snack," Kai said leading them into town. Kai attacked the first person he saw, sinking his fangs into them. Lizzie did them the same, she just needed to feed. They both drained the person they were feeding off. Instead of cleaning up the bodied they just left them on the street for anyone to find.
Next Morning
    There had been multiple animal attacks in Mystic Falls, the locals obviously didn't really know what was happening but Alaric knew the truth. He called Josie, MG, Sebastian, Kaleb, and Hope to his office. (Alaric had found out who Hope really was) He needed their help with making sure Lizzie would be contained and stop killing innocent people.
"There have been animal attacks in the past few days. I don't know what Lizzie is up to but we need her to stop. I want all of you to go and try to find her and bring her back. We'll lock her up and then we'll torture her until she turns it back on. She's putting everyone at risk and I can't let her expose us all." Alaric said
"We'll bring her back, we have too," Sebastian said
    The five of them made their way out of Alaric's office. They needed to come up with a plan to trap Lizzie and bring her back to the school. They headed into town to search for clues on where she would have gone. When they arrived in town, they saw puddles of blood everywhere. She couldn't have done all of that herself. They all entered the grill hoping to find her there. When they got in they saw dead people on tables, the floor, and on top of the pool table. Lizzie was feeding on someone, but when she heard that somebody had arrived she threw the body to the side.
"What are you doing here? I thought after the last time we saw each other you would stay away." Lizzie said cleaning her mouth from the blood rolling down her chin.
"I told you I was going to get you back, and that is what I intend to do," Sebastian said
"Why are you hurting innocent people?" Josie said
"Because it's fun. Plus I didn't eat all of them." Lizzie said
"Then who did?" Hope asked
"He did," Lizzie said, Kai appeared from the back of the grill.
"Miss me?" Kai said smirking.
"What is he doing here?" Josie asked
"I let him out," Lizzie said
"Why would you do that, he's a sociopath," Josie said
"Well you see, I thought isn't it more fun to cause chaos when there's more than one. Sebastian didn't want to join the dark side, so I got someone who would." Lizzie said
"So who wants to die first," Kai said