Chapter 18

Kai attacked the vampires first, knowing they would be the strongest ones. He raised his hand and started giving them an aneurysm, MG, Kaleb and Sebastian fell to the ground. Lizzie stood in the background looking at Kai hurting them. Kai then threw Josie across the room with the fling of his hand, making her fall unconscious. Kai stopped giving the boys aneurysms and made his way to Hope. He was about to attack her but Hope started to raised her hand and snapped his neck. Lizzie knew she was in trouble, she went to attack her. She sped next to Hope and grabbed her by the neck, she tightened the grip on her so she wouldn't be able to breathe. Hope was able to get out of it and pushed Lizzie away from her. She figured the only way to stop her was to for her to turn into a wolf. After turning she attacked Lizzie and bit her on her neck. At that moment Sebastian got up and broke Lizzie's neck. MG and Kaleb went to check on Josie making sure she was okay. Sebastian carried Lizzie in his arms and carried her back to the school, MG and Kaleb took Kai with them since they couldn't leave him there. They called Alaric that they were on their way back and that Lizzie had released Kai.

"Where do you want us to put them?" Sebastian said

"Put Kai in one of the cells used for werewolves, and Lizzie as well. Where's Hope?" Alaric said

"She went to go change, she had to bite Lizzie to bring her here," Josie said

"Okay, in the meantime we need to give them some vervain," Alaric said grabbing vervain from one of the bookshelves. Sebastian placed Lizzie on the bed that was in the cell.

"What are we going to do with them?" Sebastian asked

"We need to drain both of them if Kai gets stronger than he is right now he'll kill everyone. And Lizzie we need to drain her, torture her until she turns it back on," said Alaric.

Sebastian didn't want to leave Lizzie's cell, he wanted to be there when she woke up. He had made a cut on her wrist to drain her of her blood, it would make her weak enough so she couldn't get out or perform any spell. They had done the same to Kai, but they wrapped a tied him up, so he could escape or try anything. It was around 3:00 am when Lizzie started to wake up. She was so weak she could barely move.

"What are you doing to me?"Lizzie groaned

"We're draining you out until you turn it back on," Sebastian said

"Well I guess we're going to be here for a while then," Lizzie said

"Come on Lizzie just turn it back on, you will eventually, it's just a matter of time," Sebastian said

"How are you so sure?" Lizzie asked trying to sit up.

"Because we are going to do whatever it takes to make you turn it back on. We won't give up until you do." He said

"Well, I guess you'll be trying for a long time. You won't break me, the things about having your humanity off is that everything you used to care about doesn't anymore," she said

"Trust me Elizabeth, I will make you turn it back on," Sebastian said

"And how are you going to do that?" Lizzie asked him

"I'm not going to tell you that Elizabeth, that's my little secret," Sebastian said

"What happens if I get out of here?" She asked

"You won't, I won't let that happen," He said

"What, are you going to be guarding the door 24/7? She asked

"Indeed I am, plus you're weak right now, you won't be able to get out," Sebastian said

"I won't be so sure about that, see you're forgetting that I'm also a witch, it might be harder than you think to keep me in here," Lizzie said

"Either way, if you want to get out of here you'll have to go through me," Sebastian said. Lizzie knew she was not getting anywhere in trying to get his guard down. So for the rest of the night, she did the only thing she could think of, she annoyed him. Lizzie knew that it was really hard to annoy Sebastian but it was worth the try.

"Sebastian," Lizzie groaned

"Yes, Elizabeth?" he asked

"I need a change of clothes. If I'm being kept, hostage here I'm going to need to change." Lizzie asked

"I'll tell your sister to bring you a change of clothes," He responded

"Thank you, also could I get some blood? I'm hungry." She said

"Here, it's enough so you don't desiccate, but you won't be strong enough to escape," he said handing her a small vial of blood. Lizzie quickly grabbed it and drank it.

"Easy with that, you won't have another one until tomorrow morning." He said as Josie came down the cellar to talk to Sebastian

"How is she doing?" Josie asked

"She's fine," Sebastian said

"And how are you?" She asked

"I'm fine, why?" He said simply

"Because you look troubled, trust me I know that looks pretty well," Josie said

"All this is my fault, I lied to her. If I had just done things differently from the moment I met her then she wouldn't have turned her humanity off." Sebastian said

"Look, yes you lied about your intentions, but I can see how much you care about her. We'll get her back," Josie said smiling softly, Sebastian smiled at her in return

"Anyways, here is her change of clothes," She said handing him her clothes. Sebastian grabbed the clothes and unlocked the cell to give it to her.

"Here is your change of clothes," Sebastian said putting the clothes on the bed. Lizzie started to take her shirt off, she knew Sebastian was still there. Lizzie turned her head around to look at Sebastian.

"You staying for the show?" Lizzie asked sending him a smirk. Sebastian rolled his eyes at her, he knew what she was doing and he was trying so hard to resist her.

"Come on Sebastian, just give in to temptation, it's so much more fun," She said as she turned around and got close to Sebastian. She started to kiss his cheek and made his way down his neck. Her hands started to roam down his body until they reached the buckle on his pants. Sebastian couldn't take it anymore, he lifted Lizzie up so she could wrap her legs around his waist. He kissed her vigorously and pushed her against the wall.

"Come on, Sebastian turn it off," Lizzie said in between moans. Sebastian knew it was wrong but he would do anything for her and it was hard not to give in to temptation. So he did, he shut off all the humanity he had left.

"Let's get out of here," Sebastian said with a smirk.