Chapter 19

After leaving the Salvatore school, Lizzie and Sebastian made their way to the woods. Sebastian picked Lizzie up and she wrapped her legs around his waist. He kissed her aggressively, vamp speeding her towards the nearest tree. Lizzie liked to be in control all the time and this was no different. She lowered her legs and pinned Sebastian on the ground. She got top of him, straddling him. She lowered herself and kissed him, her hands roaming down his body until they reached his jeans. Sebastian knew what she wanted and he was more than happy to comply. Lizzie undid the button of his jeans and grabbed the hem of her shirt pulling over her head. She went back to kiss Sebastian aggressively. Sebastian took a hold of her waist pulling her closer to him. They spend the next couple of hours tangled with each other, giving in to their desires.

After spending hours in the woods with each other, Lizzie and Sebastian needed to come up with a plan to stop their friends from trying to turn their humanity back on. They needed to do the one thing that would stop them from turning their humanity back on, they had to die.

Lizzie and Sebastian made their way to the boarding house. The first thing they had to do was release Kai from the cell they had him in, with him on their side they would be able to take all of them out. Lizzie had gone to pay her sister a little visit.

"Hey sis, miss me?" Lizzie said entering the bedroom

"Lizzie, what are you doing here?" Josie asked

"Well, I came to see how my sister was doing," Lizzie said

"Why? You don't care about anything," Josie said

"You're right, I don't care. You see the reason I came to see you was because I know that you are one of the people that might be able to turn on my humanity. So I just going to kill you." Lizzie said launching herself at Josie, hitting her on the head knocking her out. After that Lizzie exited the room making her way to her father's office.

Sebastian had made his way to the cellar without noticing him. He got to Kai's cell and unlocked it.

"Are you coming or what? " Sebastian asked looking at Kai. Kai got up from the bed he was laying down on and send Sebastian a smirk. They both made their way to find Lizzie and help her finish what they started. They started walking down the halls and bumped into Lizzie.

"Let's go find my dad, you can finally get your revenge on him," She said to Kai. The three of them made their way to Alaric's office. Lizzie opened the door with magic, making Alaric jump at what had happened.

"How are you out of your cell?" Alaric asked Lizzie and Kai

"Well you see daddy, I got Sebastian to turn his humanity off, he got us out," Lizzie said

"Now, were going to kill you," she said smiling. Alaric quickly went over to his desk grabbing his vervain he had stocked. But before he could grab it Sebastian had sped over to him.

"I don't think so, I might not be able to kill you, but I can still hurt you," Sebastian said hitting Alaric. Kai walked up to Alaric

"You know I've been waiting a while to do this, I thought that killing your precious daughters would do it but turn out it won't. So I'm going to kill you." Kai said making his way to Alaric. But before he could reach him, Hope came in from behind him and started chanting making Kai fall to the ground in pain.

"Get away from him," Hope said angrily. Lizzie sneaked up behind Hope and hit her head knocking her out.

"Do it, kill him," Lizzie said to Kai. Kai went to him and sank his fangs into Alaric's neck, Alaric screamed in pain. Before Kai drained him completely, Josie snapped Kai's neck with magic. Hope was starting to regain consciousness and saw the events that were unfolding. She made her way to Alaric and made a cut on her hand so she could feed him her blood so he could heal him. Josie started to give Lizzie an aneurysm in order to subdue her. When Sebastian saw what was happening, he vamp sped out of the office and left. Josie was able to subdue Lizzie and snapped her neck. Hope helped Josie get her back to her cell. Hope performed a spell to seal the cell so Lizzie couldn't escape. Alaric had taken Kai back to his cell and sealed it with magic. They would take care of him once they got Lizzie her humanity off. Right now they had to get Lizzie to turn on her humanity back on. 

Author's note:  Hi guys I'm back to updating this story. I was going to update on Thursday but I was having technical difficulties. I hope you enjoy this chapter and I will post another chapter on Thursday.