Chapter Eighteen: Save the animals

Keonhee POV

They wake up early in the morning, eat, pack their things and keep going.
After a while they hear animal noises and shouting. "Where does this noise come from?", Keonhee asks. "There are some tents on the right. Probably from there.", Ravn answers. Keonhee looks in the direction Ravn mentioned. Three tents stand there. Next to them are several magical cages with various animals in them. Some people are hiting the animals with whips. "I am going in there. I can't let them hit these animals.", Hwanwoong says and tries to run towards the people but he gets held back by Geonhak. "I want to help them too but we shouldn't just storm in there.", Geonhak says. "Especially because I see three wizards from here.", Ravn says. "We should make a plan.", Keonhee says. "I think we should wait until it's night time and then sneak in.", Dongju suggests. "We also need a distraction for the guards so we can sneak to the cages.", Seoho says. "How do we even get the animals out of the cages?", Keonhee asks. "I can neutralize the spell but it will take a while.", Ravn explains. "I could make us invisible but since we are six people it would only last for about ten minutes.", Hwanwoong says. "How about some of us walk into the camp and when the guards see us, we run away and hopefully they will chase after us. And the others make sure that Ravn can free the animals without being disturbed.", Seoho suggests. "Okay then two of you stay with me and the other three distract the guards.", Ravn states. "I will distract the guards since I will be a wolf at night, it will distract the guards anyway. Either because they are scared of me or they want me for their collection.", Geonhak says. "I'm not a very fast runner. I will stay with Ravn.", Keonhee says. "Dongju should also stay with Ravn. It's a bit dangerous to distract the guards and he can't defend himself if they should get him.", Hwanwoong states. "Then Geonhak, Hwanwoong and me are going to distract the guards and Dongju and Keonhee are going to stay with Ravn.", Seoho sums up the plan. "When the animals are free, they will probably go wild and the guards will realise what's happening. What are we going to do then?", Dongju asks. "I will make us invisible and then we just run away from the camp.", Hwanwoong says. "But what about the animals? We should also make sure they get away.", Dongju says. "We have a herd of animals and a wolf. Hwanwoong just doesn't make Geonhak invisible and he will chase the animals away from the camp.", Seoho explains.
With the plan set, they hide a little bit away from the tents and wait until the sun is gone and everyone is sleeping. Then Hwanwoong, Seoho and Geonhak walk towards the camp. As soon as they reach it Ravn, Xion and Keonhee start sneaking to the magical cages. Everything goes to plan. The guards chase after the three others after they see them. Ravn stands between the cages and murmurs something. Keonhee and Dongju watch the surroundings and look out that nobody comes and disturbes Ravn. Hwanwoong has some problems running away from one of the guards because his legs are shorter than his but he is able to knock him out. Two minutes later a energy wave surges through the air and the magical cages disappear and so does the group except for Geonhak who runs over to the animals and chases them away from the tents. A lot of people come out of the tents and look around in astonishment. "What's going on? Who freed the animals?", one man screams. The group slowly sneaks away from the camp and leave it behind a few minutes later. They become visible again. "How do we find Geonhak now? He ran in an other direction.", Keonhee wonders. "He will probably smell us. We should just wait here.", Seoho says. Ten minutes later a wolf comes in their direction. "Geonhak!", Hwanwoong shouts and runs in his direction. The others follow him. They hug the wolf tightly. "We were starting to worry about you.", Dongju says. They walk back to their previous hiding spot and go to sleep until the morning. The next day is very uneventful. They walk the whole day, go to bed early and wake up early the next day. "We should reach our destination in a few hours.", Ravn states and the others cheer. It's noon when they stand in front of village. "We are finally here.", Seoho says. Happy but also nervous they walk towards the big house of the royal family.

Authors Note:
I am sooooo exited for the new album. The trailer and the photos look so cool. Also, the group has finally arrived at the village. Hopefully they will get the keys to the secret door.😉😊🐁