2

We finally arrived at a safe town and Warren shakes me slighlty so i wake up. "We're here" she tells me when i open my eyes, and i nod and take my backpack before getting out of the car, to see everyone else already out and killing z's. I see Addy fighting them with her nice bat-thing, i don't know what it is but i already love it. I then see her struggling and take my gun out, pointing it at the z's head. It falls down and she turns around to me, smiling. "Damn you have some aim, thank you" She says, and i just nod and smile back. Murphy is awake too, although he still looks very tired and annoyed by everything lmao. We get all the stuff and take it inside a nice place where we can stay the night, before going to secure all the doors and windows.

When that's done too, we all sit down together, and Warren speaks up. "Okay so Sarah, if you don't have anywhere to go, you're free to stay with us. We could use someone like you, you are pretty good with your gun i noticed" She tells me, and i smile. "Thank you, that really means a lot" I say back. "Hold on we're not some kind of uber company aren't we?" Murphy speaks up. "No we aren't, but we can't just leave her alone. Plus, we need as much good people as we can. I wouldn't complain if i were you, it's to protect you at the end" She continues, and tells him. He mumbles something and then nods. "Alright alright" He says. I frown. "I'm sorry but why do you all need to protect him?" I say, with emphasis on 'him'. "That's the big thing. Mister Murphy here, has been injected with the only existing cure, and has been bitten 8 times. As you can see, he's not dead. We need to get him to California, so they can use his blood to make more" Garnett starts explaining, and i widen my eyes. "I am from New York, that's why i left. I've been in there since the start, but there were z's EVERYWHERE, so i had to leave. It was 6 days ago i think" I tell them, surprised. "Mhm, that's the day i got the cure, and that's also the day i got bitten 8 times, and that bitch of a doctor just left me" Murphy tells me. "Damn i'm sorry, i saw the helicopter she got in. I didn't think anyone inside would've survived. I couldn't do anything, everyone was inside and i couldn't take all those z's on my own" I say to him, and i can see a little appreciation in his eyes when he looks at me. We all talk about our lives and what we've been up to for awhile, before we decide to go to sleep. We take shifts to look out in case something happens. 

A few days later, our truck runs out of gas, so we stop at some kind of junk yard with a lot of cars. We get out and surprisingly there aren't any zombies around. We just start going by the cars to check for fuel, or anything that's usefull. I look around and see Doc struggling with a zombie at the other side, but just when i get my gun out, the z falls on the ground. How in hells name- I look up to the roof of a building and see someone sneak away before i can see clearly. That was a really nice shot. I run up to Doc and ask him if he's okay, also telling him about the sniper. We go on and luckely find fuel, but none of us saw that person anymore. We get on the road again and only just around the corner a guy around my age is walking along the road, with his sniper around his houlder. I slap the side of the car and Doc puts his head out of his window and looks at me in the trunk. I sign to the guy and he nods. Warren then stops the car. The guy looks up and i don't think i have seen a guy around my age that looks as good as he does since the apocalypse started, holy cows. "Need a ride?" Doc asks him, and he just nods, jumping in the trunk next to Garnett and I. He's just looks around, ready to shoot when he has too, when we get driving again. 

We get to a next place and I immediately jump out of the car, following Addy and Mack to look around. We see a cage with z's packed up around it, and a dead body inside. We all get ready and kill them one by one, until every z is dead. Mack forces the cage open and we look to see if the person is really dead, but she suddenly gets up and takes her knife out, almost hitting Mack. "Hey hey its okay we just saved you" Addy says to her, making her lower her weapon. "I'm sorry i didnt know where i was, i must have fallen asleep" She explains, and we all widen our eyes. "Asleep? How long have you been here?" Doc speaks up, and she looks at him. "2 days" she answers. Damn. We get inside a building and just talk about her and what we're gonna do. 

i know not everything matches up with the real story, i just forget things sometimes and some stuff i just don't feel like adding to this. also not all the characters line up, like cassandra won't be in this much. it doesn't really matter but i'm sorry if it bothers you.

also let me know what you think please.