3

Garnett and Warren are discussing about what we're going to do, and i'm just staring in front of me the whole time. I look around and stop at the guy. He's looking at something, and i follow his gaze to...the girl we just 'saved'. Cassandra, apparently. It gives me a weird feeling. This guy still hasn't said anything but he's cute though. I don't like the girl, i can tell you that. She gives me a creeped vibe and is really arrogant. I guess this boy just hasn't seen a pretty girl in too long, and i'm not blaming him though, Cassandra is really pretty. 

We finally get to a point and decide to leave again. "I'm going too" Cassandra says, and i smirk slightly. I feel bad about the fact that she'll be on her own, but she chose to, so im not going to complain. We tell her goodbye and me and the guy get into the trunk again. I don't know if i should say anything, he looks more comfortable already, and i think i saw him talking to Doc earlier. I decide to just ask his name, that's something important to know right? "Hey what's your name actually" I say, making him turn around and look at me. "Ten Thousand" He says. I like his voice. "Sarah. So 10K mhm, is there a meaning behind your name?" I tell him mine and ask him. "It's how many z's i'm going to kill" He explains, and i widen my eyes. "That's a lot of z's" I chuckle. "I'm already on 1.367 (i dont know what he says exactly)" He says, and i widen my eyes a bit. "I've seen you shoot, you're really good" I say, and he nods. "Thanks, you too" He says back, kind of ending the conversation. 

We arrive in Philadelphia a few hours later. "Let's hope we can find a working radio here to contact Citizen Z" Addy says, and we all agree. "We'll go look for other supplies, if you and Mack go check cars and everything" Garnett suggests, and they both nod. We park the car and all get out, walking in different directions. Me and Doc stick together and get into a building, hoping to find some supplies. We have to kill a few z's to make the building safe and start going through closets and kitchens. We find some bullets but nothing much besides that. When we get back, everyone is together, exept Addy. "What happened?" Me and Doc both ask at the same time. Mack explains that Addy is kidnapped by this sect thing Cassandra told us about. Cannibals. They use girls to lure men and kill them to eat. They're crazy. I really hope they're not gonna let Addy eat it, or worse. "Okay everyone we're gonna get her out of there, Sarah and 10K you guys go fill up the car with the fuel we found and get it ready. Wait for us to get back, and if anything happens, get Murphy to California" Warren tells us, and we all nod. 

Murphy gets in the car immediately as usual and 10K and i get the gas. We fill up the tank and leave the rest in the trunk. We stay around the car with Murphy in it and just walk around, killing a few z's. When i turn around i see 10K struggling with his shoelace which he starts to tie. I see a fast z running up to him from around the corner and point my gun. "10K!" I yell, making him look up at me and turn around quickly, with the z only a few feet behind him. Before he gets up, i shoot it in the head making it fall down on the ground. He looks at it and then turns around and walking up to me. "Thanks, that was a really good shot" he tells me, and i smile. "You're welcome" I just say, and for the first time, i see him slightly smiling. "Hey lovebirds, time to go!" Murphy yells, sticking his head out of the window. We both roll our eyes in annoyance and run up to the car. At the end of the street we see everyone running, so i get into the drivers seat and start the car. 10k sits next to me in the passenger seat and I hit on the gas. I stop right next to everyone and they get inside and into the trunk quickly, before i drive away. "Sarah you can drive?" Garnett asks me, and I nod. "A little, i was taking my first lessons when the apocalypse hit, i just became 16" I explain to him. "So you turn 18 soon then" he guesses. "November 4th" I tell her. That's still 2 months though, but let me tell you, time in the apocalypse goes by faster then you'd think. At least when you're not alone, that's another story. "Addy are you okay?" I ask her, and turn around for a second to look at her. "I am now, i think. I saw some pretty horrible things in there. Thank you guys" She explains, and we nod and tell her it's okay. 

All of us take shifts to drive so everyone can get some sleep, since it's night. We came across these robbers earlier tonight, who tried to steal our car by pretending to be z's. But luckely, we got the car back, and we're doing okay now.