11

"I don't like this. This chick keeps looking at me" Murphy mutters, making Doc laugh. "Don't get yourself down like that man, you are one perfect dude, don't forget that" Doc reassures him, making me laugh now. He just mutters again and walks off to his tent. 

"Is it really all women in there?" 10k asks Doc, and I chuckle. "Yeah enjoy your imagination kid, it's all you're gonna get. Plus, you have one pretty lady right in front of you anyways" Doc replies, making him remain silent for a moment and I just roll my eyes. "I didn't mean it like that, I just wonder where their men went" He continuous, and we shrug. "Well maybe we can ask her" Doc answers, motioning to the woman Murphy mentioned earlier, walking up to us. "Angels from heaven, is that pie??" He says, while the woman stands in front of us. "Blueberry, I made it myself. Do you guys know where the other one is? The one with the hair, and those pretty eyes-" She starts explaining, when Murphy yells at 10k to wake him up when something happens, from his tent. "I'm gonna go give him a piece of this" She excitingly says, pushing one of the pies in Mack's hands, before walking off to Murphy. Oh sweet lord. 

A little later Doc went on a little walk, while Mack, 10k and I were still enjoying the pie, and the woman and Murphy are doing god knows what in that tent. When Doc returns, it looks like he's in a hurry. "Time to go boys" "And girl" He adds. "Woah hold on man, what'd you see?" Mack replies, just as confused as me and 10k. He takes a deep breath. "Zombie...Bear." He says, and we widen our eyes. We want to say something but just then a car comes out of the gate. "Someone's coming" Mack says, and we look in it's direction. It's a car full of women, including Addy and Warren. "They wouldn't just leave us would they?" Doc asks us, just to make sure. "No Addy doesn't go anywhere without me" Mack replies. "I'm sorry brother but she just did" He says again. We all watch them drive away in confusion.

About 20 minutes later, the car returns, and only Warren gets out, walking up to us. Mack just looks at her not understanding. "We gotta get out of here" She just says, and we stand around her. "I know I saw the bear" Doc replies. "That's not the problem" Warren tells us. "I need to see her" Mack says, talking about Addy of course. She shakes her head. "She's in a weird place. It's not gonna be easy to get her back" She explains, and he crosses his arms. "Fine but I'm not leaving without her" He simply says. "You guys get ready to go, I'll try my best" She says, and we agree before she gets back inside again, and we go pack our stuff. 

We wait for them for over 30 minutes, before Addy comes walking up to us. Mack gets up and walks up to her. They both say hey, Mack in a happier tone than her though, and she asks him if they can talk, which they go do. The remaining 3 of us look at each other and our facial expression speaks for the same; I really hope she's coming with us. 
Again 10 minutes later, Addy comes running back, followed by Mack. She runs back inside the gate which is closed before he can follow. He punches the metal and tells them to let him in, but no succes. She can't really be leaving us, can't she?
"Where's Murphy we need the tent" Doc asks 10k and I, while we're packing up the car to go. "Uh he's still in it with that woman" 10k replies, making Doc sigh and walk up to it. "Party's over everyone time to go" He says to them, fully opening the tent. We see Murphy and that woman, both pie on them, half naked, and Murphy with a cigarette. "Where'd you get a cigarette?" Doc surprisingly asks him, and he chuckles. "Whatever daddy needs, daddy gets" The woman says, making both 10k and I make a vomiting sound. Gross, really gross. "Time to go now sweetheart" Doc says, pulling her off of him and away from the tent. She giggles and finally leaves. 
"Thanks man, I thought she'd never leave" Murphy thanks Doc, putting the cigarette back in his mouth. Men, I will never understand them. 

It's a little later again, and the gate slowly opens, making Mack run up to it. That creepy Helen woman steps out again. I can't hear what they're saying because we're too far off but Addy is really silent and Mack is literally on the verge of tears. Then suddenly, Addy turns around, and walks back inside, gone. Mack goes after her but they immediately shoot him in his leg. They SHOT him, I literally can't believe this. Warren freaks out because of course why the hell would they shoot him. She gets out of the car and runs up to him, getting him up and bringing him to the car with us. He's still freaking out about Addy and they get him in next to Murphy and I, before we drive off. He's really mad and tells Doc to stop the truck. "No" Warren says. "Stop the truck" He now says louder. She says no again. Mack opens his door himself and literally jumps out of the car. That must've hurt like hell, certainly with his leg. The car stops now and Warren gets out again, and helps him up. She tries to stop him from running away but he aggressively pushes her away, until he holds his gun to her head. He's literally going crazy. He then leaves. Warren gets back into the car telling Doc to drive again, making it just the 5 of us again.