Chapter 1: A New Life

Darkness

That was all that could be seen by one Blonde 17 year old boy as he finds himself in an endless black void. At first he panicked but after he calmed down, he realised that there would be no pint in continuing to panic. As he continued to mull on the situation, his thoughts eventually began to drift to that of his friends including team RWBY. Their betrayal hurt more than anything and they meant so much to him. Ruby was his first friend at beacon, Weiss was his crush, Blake was mysterious but she knew better than anyone what it meant to have a secret. Yang was always so easygoing and he actually found a few of her puns to be funny, just a few. Even with his team, Pyrrah was his partner and she would always try her best to help him get better. Ren was like a brother to him and the two were very close. Nora always managed to cheer him up with her usual hyperactive personality.
No matter how much he wanted to hate them, he couldnt do it but he knew that if they would ever meet again, it would be a long time before they could ever fix the bond that was cut. As the boy was about to go back on thinking where the hell he is, he was interrupted by a flash of golden light.
???: "Greetings young one." Said a soft but powerful voice and when Jaune opened his eyes, he was greeted with the sight of creature he had never seen before.

" Said a soft but powerful voice and when Jaune opened his eyes, he was greeted with the sight of creature he had never seen before

Jaune: "Whoa, what are you?" Asked the former Arc in awe. Never before had he seen something like the being that was before him. The creature, seeing his expression, let out a small chuckle before it spoke once again.
Arceus: "Greetings young one, I am Arceus and I am a god from another world." Stated the now-named Arceus as Jaune was now left with a gobsmacked expression on his face. Never in his life did he expect to be in the presence of a god and yet here he was standing before one. Eventually, he snapped out of his stupor and asked a question that was bothering him.
Jaune: "Lord Arceus, if I may ask why am I here aren't I supposed to be dead?" Asked the 17 year old hoping not to anger the god with his question. To his surprise, Arceus just chuckled before answering his question in a calm tone.
Arceus: " There is no need to call me Lord, just Arceus is fine. As for your question yes you are dead but I brought you here so that I could give you an offer." Said Arceus with Jaune thinking about his current situation and about the offer that Arceus was about to give to him.
Jaune: "Not to be rude or anything but what does that offer entail exactly?" Asked the blonde.
Arceus: "I can give you a second chance of life in my world but when the time is right you must return to your old world to save it." Stated Arceus to which Jaune mulled over the choices given to him. He could pass on to wherever one goes after they die and leave Remnant to be doomed or get a second chance at life but return to Remnant to save it one day. At fist he didn't want anything to do with Remnant but he realised he couldn't let innocent lives be killed. He also thought of team CFVY who defended him when his former friends betrayed him. After a few moments, his mind was almost made up, and he had one more question to ask.
Jaune: " Can I know more about your world? I want to know what I'mgoing to deal with if I accept your offer." Asked Jaune to which the god complied and explained to him about the Pokemon, trainers, and many other things to which Jaune was left in awe once again. Now he really wanted to visit this world and see what it has to offer as the idea of being a Pokemon trainer and having his own Pokemon sounded amazing.
Jaune: "I accept you offer Arceus, I want to see what it's like to become a Pokemon trainer." To which Arceus nodded. He felt bad for Jaune as he had one of the purest hearts he had ever seen and he was treated so badly by people that he once called his friends.
Arceus: " Very well then, however I will have to make younger so that you will have time to learn some more about the world before you set off so I will make you 7 years younger. I will also make it that time will go slower between our worlds so that the 10 years in my world that you will have before your return will be 10 months on remnant. After that, time will resume at the same pace for both worlds." Stated Arceus with Jaune nodding his acceptance showing that he was fine with these conditions and happy that he won't be seeing his 'friends' for a decade. As he was thinking that he was enveloped by a flash of light and he faintly heard Arceus's voice.
Arceus: "Good luck Jaune and welcome to the world of Pokemon." The blond smiled hearing that before he suddenly blacked out.

Timeskip

In a forest not far off from Pallet town, a young boy who looks to be seven years old could be seen lying on the ground before suddenly groaning as the sunlight stated to hit his eyes. He slowly opened his eyes revealing them to be a sapphire blue before he started looking around. Before he was brought here he felt Arceus implant some information into his head as well as directions to a place called Pallet Town where he was supposed to meet a man called Professor Oak. Following the directions, he started walking towards the small town but was quickly interrupted by a rustling sound. Looking to where the sound originated, he found a small bush and quickly made his way there. Upon reaching the bush, he found a small follow mouse with pink marks on it's cheeks and big ears. He recognised the Pokemon as a pichu from the information given to him by Arceus. Paying attention, he saw the Pokemon was hurt and covered in bruises and, in an instant, he knew what he had to do. He tried to reach out to get the tiny mouse Pokemon but it instantly backed away in fear.
Jaune: "Hey it's okay, I won't hurt you I want to help you." Said the young blonde in hopes of calming it down. It seemed to work as the pichu suddenly seemed to relax and allowed Jaune to pick it up. Now the blonde began to run in the directions given to him and found himself in a small town spotted the lab to which he rushed towards it and knocked on the door. The door was opened by an elderly man in a lab coat who had a gentle smile on his face.
???: "Hello there young man how may I help you?" He asked in a kind voice.
Jaune: " Excuse me but are you professor Oak?" Asked the kid to which the man answered with a nod. "Then I need your help, I found this pichu injured in the woods." Said the blonde as he showed professor Oak the injured pichu to which his expression turned serious.
Oak: "Goodness! We must get him to my lab!" Said the elderly man as the two rushed into the professor's lab and started to work on the injured Pokemon. Fifteen minutes later, and the pichu was fully healed and resting and the two were now having a conversation.
Oak: "That was very kind of you bringing this Pokemon, most people would have just left it. By the way, I never got your name."
Jaune: "My name is Jaune, and I couldn't just leave an injured Pokemon out there."
Oak: "Where are your parents young man?" Asked the professor which made Jaune flinch remembering how his family disowned him.
Jaune: "I'll tell you my story but please don't freak out." Said Jaune as he told the professor about remnant, Grimm, faunus, huntsman, dust, and how his world worked before explaining how he forged his transcripts, got betrayed by his friends and disowned by his family and finally, his death and meeting Arceus. Throughout the explanation, professor Oak kept a neutral expression, but internally he was furious. These people who considered themselves to be the blondes friends had betrayed him and his own father disowned him just because he wanted to be a hero. He knew the boy was telling the truth as he knew a lie when he heard one. He felt sorry for the boy and was glad that he was given a second chance, he will make sure that Jaune's second chance at life will not be put to waste.
Oak: "Jaune, I know a lie when I hear one and I know that you were telling the truth. I am so sorry you had to experience that but now I have an offer for you. How would you like to learn more about the Pokemon and our world under me." Said the professor with Jaune having a surprised look on his face. He was sure the professor would either call him crazy or treat him like his 'friends' did. He wasn't expecting the professor to accept him and even offer him a chance to learn more about the world he was in. Without any hesitation, he nodded his head happily.

And so, began the new life of Jaune. Just how will his adventure go and how will those who betrayed him react when they me again?