Chapter 8: Confrontations

A few days had passed since the initiation and by then, Jaune had made a full recovery thanks to his powerful aura. The first thing that happened following his recovery was Ozpin naming the teams. Jaune, Trip, Cross, and Hau were now team KTCH (catch) which was led by Jaune. As for Paul, Kiawe, Marnie, and Neo ; they were now team team PKMN (Pokémon) led by Paul. The first few days were a bit hectic and they had a few bumps on the the road *cough* Cardin *cough* but they weee eventually able to fit in though Kiawe always kept complaining about wearing a shirt, which was something he was not happy about.

Paul and Trip had been known to be cold and blunt to everyone though Trip seemed to be getting along well with Velvet as both liked photography and the fact that Velvet and her team always supported Jaune even When everyone else turned their backs on him. Hau was very energetic and he reminded everyone of what Ruby and Nora were like before Jaune's 'death'. Marnie, much to her disappointment, had already gained a fan club and she wasn't happy about it as they were people who once hurt her boyfriend. Cross was a surprise to everyone as they thought that he would be another Cardin but were suprised when he actually beat Cardin up for bullying a Faunus. As for Neo, things were complicated and apparently she had some history with team RWBY beacause as soon as they they saw her, Yang rushed in with the attempt of beating her into a pulp but was stopped by Jaune blocking her fist with an aura-infused hand. He then warned them to back off and that she was under his and Ozpin's protection.

Now the two teams were sitting in professor Port's class and they were literally trying to find something anything to do besides listen to the Jolly professor's stories. Even Neo was trying to find a way to get out of this class which wasn't easy. Thankfully, Arceus/Oum heard their prayers and the class ended. As soon as the bell rang the two teams ran to their freedom.

It was now lunch time and everyone was in the lunch hall enjoying their meal. The trainers had brought some crushed berries which made their lunch all the more enjoyable and Kiawe made it even better because he had brought with him his family's prized moomoo milk, something that had everyone drooling with anticipation. Even Neo loved liked the stuff as she had tried the ice cream from kiawe's farm during her brief visit to Jaune's world.

Their train of thought was interrupted when by the sound of footsteps approaching them and they turned to the source and immediately frowned seeing teams RWBY and JNPR approaching them.

Paul: "What do you want?" Questioned the plum-headed trainer in a cold tone that made the two teams flinch before they regained their bearings and Pyrrha was the first to speak up.

Pyrrha: "We were wondering if you would allow us to speak with Jaune for a minute." Asked Pyrrha which got everyone to glare at her but none more so that Marnie. The dark type trainer was furious, this girl used to be her boyfriend's partner, but she was no better than the rest as she turned her back on him and even said that he wasn't worth it. Now she wants to fix things with Jaune, it disgusted her.

Jaune didn't need his aura sensing abilities to know what his friends were feeling as it was pretty obvious if the heated glares from everyone was any clue. Heck even Hau was mad and that was something not many people can say they have seen. Knowing he had to fix this issue to stood up and told everyone to calm down before he turned to his former friends and former sister with a blank face.

Jaune: "Alright I'll hear what you have to say but make it quick." Jaune told them without a hint of emotion in his voice. The two teams perked up hearing this and they walked to another table and sat down.

Ruby: "So how have things been going Jaune?" Started the young reaper hoping to ease the tension in the air.

Jaune: "Just get to the point; I already told you to make it quick." Said Jaune to which Pyrrha decided to start.