Chapter 9: Return to Alola

It has now been two weeks since Jaune and his friends were now a part of Beacon and things have been going great for them. During their firsat weekend, Jaune payed  quick visit to professor Oak and brought along Neo in order to get her a pokemon, which the hechatromic ice-cream girl was excited for. It took a while as none of the pokemon felt right for her but in the end she found her partner in a Zorua. Jaune thought it suited her as Zorua were known for their powerful illusions which Neo was also capable of doing. It was also ironic that Neo and Roman both picked fox pokemon that behaved just like them with Nickit's habit of stealing and Zorua's skill with illusions.

As for his relationship with teams RWBY and JNPR, they were improving but still had a long way to go before their bond was at it was. They were also curious about the world he lived in and would frequently ask questions about pokemon which Jaune would eagerly answer. He would also show them many kinds of pokemon through his pokedex which would usually leave them in awe. One worrying fact was that when he showed them Yamper, he saw Ruby, Yang and even Weiss gain stars in their eyes and started cooing about how adorable it was which honsetly creeped him out a bit. He even got some books from the lab while getting Neo her forst pokemon and he gave them as a gift to Blake knowing her love for books. The faunus in hiding took a liking to the books immediately and now whenever he would look at her, she would blush and look away making him sigh at how he keeps getting girls.

Right now, teams KTCH and PKMN had just finished a lesson with professor Oobleck and were on their way to their dorms as the day was over. The two teams were talking about how classes went and about the quirks of most of their teachers except a few such as Professor Peach and Goodwitch to some extent.

Hau: "Man! Professor Oobleck can give a Rapidash a run for their money with his speed." Said the Alola native with everyone either nodding or letting out a grunt of agrrement (mainly Paul).

Kiawe: "I agree but at least he teaches us something useful unlike Professor Port who always tells us stories about himself." Said Kiawe in exhasperation. The walk continued that way until the two teams reached their dorms and said their goodbyes to one another while Marnie gave Jaune a kiss on the cheek much to the blonde's embarrassment and Neo's jealousy.

The next day, went off without a hitch until Goodwitch's combat class. After a battle between teams RWBY and JNPR, professor goodwitch asked if there were any other volunteers. It wasn't a surprise when Cardin raised his hand with an arrogant smirk on his face.

Glynda: "Mr. Winchester who would you like to battle?" Asked the combat instructor although she knew who it was.

Cardin: "My team vs the faker's team" Stated the racist birdbrain while everyone looked at him while he was stupid. Team KTCH were more than ready to accept the challenge, they heard what Cardin has done to Jaune and were eager to teach him a lesson for hurting and bullying their friend. A few minutes later, everyone was in the field and were ready to go although Jaune was planning to fight without his Pokémon much to everyone's surprise. Cardin noticed this and decided to taunt the blonde.

Cardin: "Where are those freaks that you command Jauney boy? Don't tell me you plan to fight me without them or are you just ready to lose." said Cardick while Teams RWBY, JNPR, and PKMN looked like they were about to strangle the idiot. They were snapped out of it, however, when they head Jaune's response.

Jaune: "What are you taking about? I thought you needed a handicap because you wouldn't stand a chance against me."  Stated the blonde with an "innocent" smile on his face.

Everyone: "Oooooooooohhhhhhhh!"  was the response that every student but team CDNL had. Cardin on the other hand was absolutely livid and charged at the blonde in rage. Jaune, seeing him charge towards him, avoided his attack before manifesting a small aura blade not too different to the one Greninja uses when it uses cut and slashed Cardin in the back and dropping his aura to 75 percent. Cardin regained his bearings and started swinging his mace at him again and again while he kept dodging like it was nothing. Jaune was very thankful he kept up his training with Greninja and now he had the same agility, reflexes, and grace as his ninja partner. Deciding to finish it, he decided to use something similar to what he saw penny using when he watched recordings of the vytal festival. He placed his arms in front of him and several aura swords manifested and started spinning as he created an aura sphere in the center, the blades created a technique similar to swords dance and the aura sphere started to increase in size and power. When it was powered up enough, He dismissed the blades and fired the enlarged aura sphere at Cardin who was frozen and unable to dodge. as soon as it made contact, there was a massive explosion and when the smoke cleared, Cardin was seen lying on the ground with his aura completely broken. Jaune then turned to professor Goodwitch who looked absolutely gobsmacked and rubbed the back of his head sheepishly.

Jaune: "Whoops, guess I overdid it." said the blond as everyone but his team and team PKMN started at him incredulously. He then to his team and saw them all having taken out a member of team CDNL. After that, class was dismissed and everyone went to their dorms while teams KTCH and PKMN were called to Ozpin's office. It took a while to explain how aura was used in the pokemon world and it seemed that only Jaune had the gift of using aura in this manner much to Ozpin's dissapointment. Before anyone can continue, Jaune's Rotom phone began to ring and he answered it and was surprised to see professor Kukui on the phone.

Kukui: "Alola Jaune, long time no see!" Said the shirtless professor.

Jaune: "Alola professor Kukui, how are things in Alola  and how is everyone?" Asked Jaune curious at how everone has been doing back home.

Kukui: "Things are just fine though everyone misses you and the others." Said the professor with a smile on his face. 

Jaune: "Yeah I miss them too, anyways not that it bothers me but why are you calling me." Asked Jaune with a curious look on his face as usually it's his mother or professor Oak who call him  so something must be going on.

Kukui: "Ah right got a little side tracked there, anyways remember how you are now the Alola region's first ever champion?"

Jaune: "Yeah how could I forget, especially with those Guzzlord." Jaune Siad with a chuckle while remembering how his awarding ceremony got interrupted by an Ultra wormhole opening above the stadium and a Guzzlord emerging from it followed by two more which were actually Shiny. Thankfully they were pushed back into the wormhole thanks to Z-moves being a thing.

Kukui: "Right! Since the Alola league was going to open in a month I was wondering if our first ever champion could pay us a visit. There would be no problem if you said no, but it would be great motivation for the challengers if you make an appearance." Said Kukui and Jaune relayed the news to professor Ozpin who looked in thought. A minute of silence passed before he finally spoke.

Ozpin: "I have a proposal Mr Ketchum, I have been planning another field trip for some students but didn't know where to go after the incident in the forever falls however, I believe the choice of who would go would fall to you." Said Ozpin and Jaune took a few minutes to think about it before he spoke.

Jaune: "I will bring my team along with teams PKMN, RWBY, JNPR, CFVY, and SSSNif that is okay with you." Said Jaune to which Ozpin nodded his head. Jaune then gave his answer to Kukui who was listening in on the conversation.

Jaune: "we're coming, but I will bring in a few new faces, do you mind if-"

Kukui: "Already on it cousin, leave everything to me." interupted the professor before he hung up. Jaune then looked to the rest before he spoke to them.

Jaune: "Guess were going to Alola guys."

**********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************