Chapter 2: 10 Years Later

Ten long years.

That's how long has passed for one Jaune Ketchum as he started to remember the events that brought him to where he is now. After telling professor Oak his story and accepting his offer, the blonde started to learn a lot from the kind man and the two soon developed a grandfather and grandson relationship. But one thing that made the blonde happier than he has ever been was his new mother Delia Ketchum. A kind woman and a good friend to the professor, she payed him a visit one day and that was how the two first met. Professor Oak said that Delia was one of his most trustworthy friends and he told her the truth about Jaune's origins and by the end of the story, Delia had tears in her eyes and she was feeling anger toward his so called friends and family. Delia never had kids and her husband left her a long time ago to go on his pokemon journey so she was alone and only accompanied by her friend Mr. mime. During the following days, Delia would pay the lab a visit to meet up with Jaune wanting to shower him with as much love as he can. In the end, Delia decided to adopt the blonde boy who was in shock but that with replaced with pure joy as the two hugged and shed tears of happiness. Overall, it was a very emotional day for the blonde.

Another big thing was the Pichu that Jaune saved. Pichu refused to leave Jaune's side and the blonde didn't mind at all. Eventually, the two became close friends and Pichu eventually evolved into a Pikachu which would always ride on the blonde's shoulder. After some talking with Professor Oak, Jaune decided that Pikachu would be his first pokemon and the electric mouse agreed happily. Jaune also made new friends in his new home. First, there was Leaf, she was very cheerful and energetic and she dreamed of one day becoming a great pokemon trainer which Jaune supported. Then there was Gary, the professor's grandson. The two started out great at first but the redhead started to get more cocky and arrogant and the two became rivals and Jaune was honestly hoping to one day get the chance to knock him down a peg or two.

Finally, there was his aura. About a year into Jaune's new life, Arceus visited him in his dreams and told him about the aura guardians and their abilities and the blonde was left astounded once again. When he woke up, he found a book about aura and apparently only those who can use aura can read it. After spending weeks of practice, Jaune was able to produce small aura spheres and create barriers but they only lasted a few seconds. He also learned how to create an aura bond and successfully doing so with Pikachu and the two are now linked telepathically and Jaune can also understand what he says out loud.

Three years passed and he was now a pokemon trainer. When the two first headed out they were ambushed by a flock of spearow and Pikachu had to let out a huge thunderbolt to get rid of the spearow. After they flew away, he met a mysterious pokemon which he later learn was named Ho oh which flew by but not before dropping a feather which the trainer caught before they continued. He also made two new friends named Verity and Sorrel after they took shelter in a cave after saving a Charmander from a rain storm after it's trainer Cross abandoned it. There he learned of the legend of the rainbow hero and the three went off to meet Ho oh. During their Journey, Jaune caught a caterpie which evolved into a butterfree which he then released because to be with an oddly colored pink butterfree. Charmander also evolved into Charmeleon where it battled Cross again but lost. When they reached the mountain and were about to summon Ho oh, Cross confronted them once again and challenged them to a battle for the rainnbow wing. Charmeleon evolved into a Charizard and won but cross decided to take the feather from Jaune and ended up summoning another pokemon called Marshadow which used the rainbow wing's power to control the pokemon living in the mountain. It was a tough battle and in the end, Jaune sacrificed himself to save Pikachu who was distraught at losing his trainer and let out a giant thunderbolt that snapped all the Pokemon out of Marshadow's control. Thankfully, Jaune was revived thanks to the rainbow wing and Hi oh was summoned. The two had a battle where the legendary obviously won the battle. Cross learned the error of his ways and he and Jaune became friends but their rivalry continued and the two promised that one day they will settle this. Jaune also said his goodbyes to Verity and Sorrel who promised him that they will meet again one day. Jaune had also kept the rainbow wing as a way of remembering his adventure.
However, the blonde didn't continue on his journey alone as he then met a girl named Misty Waterflower. He had save the orange haired trainer from a Gyrados and accidentally fried her bike in the process and she began following him until he payed for her bike. The two then met Brock slate, the Pewter city gym leader who had a dream of becoming a pokemon breeder. After Jaune defeated him, his father revealed himself and took responsibility of the gym and Brock joined the other two. The two journeyed throughout Kant and then Jaune fought in the Pokemon league where he was the runner up. Which was celebrated by all of pallet town. Shortly after that Jaune and the others went to the orange islands while Brock stayed behind but were accompanied by a new companion named Tracey Sketchedit. The new trio journeyed around the orange islands and Jaune battled the champion of the orange league Drake and beat him thus winning the orange league. The trio then returned home where they were reunited with Brock and the original kanto trio headed off to Johto while Tracey became professor Oak's assistant.
The trio journeyed through Johto and caught new pokemon while going on adventures and making new friends. But what was most surprising was the fact that Jaune caught two legendary pokemon in a town called Altomare. Thanks to these two, Jaune breezed right through the Johto league even knocking some sense into Gary and then the trio decided to return home. Unfortunately, Brock and Misty had to return to their respective homes and the trio separated with a tearful goodbye. Shortly after arriving in pallet town, Jaune and Gary made up and Gary even announced his new goal of becoming a pokemon professor which surprised everyone. Jaune then made his own announcement where he decided to go to Hoenn which everyone wished him luck and he headed off to his new adventure. Shortly after reaching Hoenn, Jaune met a new trainer named May Maple who he later discovered is the daughter of one of the Gym leaders. He was also reunited with Brock and they, along with May's little brother Max, journeyed through Hoenn and dealt with the two evil teams in that region. Eventually, they made it to The Hoenn League and, like in Johto, Jaune got first place thanks to his old and new pokemon.
After returning home, Jaune once again headed out but this time to the Sinnoh tragicomic where he was once again reunited with Brock and they met another starting trainer named Dawn. The three jouneyed throughly sinnoh and went through a lot of adventures even meeting Arceus at some point. They also caught new pokemon and had many laughs (particularly from Dawn's Piplup constantly getting hit by Jaune's Gibble's Draco meteor). They eventually made it to the finals with Jaune winning once again only this time, it wasn't easy. One of the participants named Tobias had entered with a full team of Legendary pokemon which Jaune had to counter with some of his own. The Battle was long but it was definitely an exciting one and the the end, Jaune ended up winning. Unfortunately, Brock had to leave Jaune for good due to him deciding to become a pokemon doctor.
Jaune then continued on his journey to Unova and on his first day, he met the legendary pokemon Zekrom. He also made new friends and travel partners in Iris and and another gym leader named Cilan who was also a pokemon Connoisseur. As in the other regions,they caught new pokemon and went on adventures before reaching the unova league where Jaune won once again. The trio then took a cruise ship to Kanto where they side their goodbyes and went their own separate ways. After that they went to Kalos where Jaune met a childhood friend named Serena whom he met at a summer camp in professor Oak's lab. He also met another gym leader who would later become his travel partner named Clement as well as his little sister Bonnie. The four went through Kalos and Jaune got his own mega ring to allow him to mega evolve his pokemon as well as undergoing a strange phenomenon with his new pokemon Greninja which Bonnie named Jaune-Greninja. The four then returned to Lumiose city and Jaune participated and won another pokemon league which Was interrupted by team flare who captured Jaune and Greninja but they eventually broke out and stopped Lysander with the help of the legendary pokemon Zygarde. Jaune then said his goodbyes to his friends but he and his friends were surprised when Serena kissed him on the lips. Jaune then returned to pallet town to rest until his new journey began.
And began it did as Jaune and his family went for vacation in the Alola region where Jaune stayed and attended the pokemon school and made new friends in Lillie, Mallow, Lana, Sophocles, and Kiawe. He also caught new pokemon and was gifted a Z-ring making him capable of using Z-moves. He then travelled the islands completing trials and gaining Z crystals even gaining Z crystals exclusive to different pokemon. He then competed in the first ever alolan Pokemon league where he won and was officially declared as Alola's first ever champion. He then headed off to galar region where he made friends with a trainer named Gloria and the two both competed in the Gym challenged and in the end, Jaune once again came out on top. During his journey in galar he also got a dynamax band to dynamax his pokemon and was surprised to see many of his pokemon such as Pikachu and Charizard were also capable of Gigantamaxing. However, Jaune knew that his return to Remnant was drawing nearer and nearer and after ten years, he was ready to see them once again.

Next chapter will show off his pokemon and what special skills they may have such as mega evolutions, exclusive Z-moves, and Gigantamax.