Chapter 3: The Time Has Come

The shun was rising and pokemon were seen scurrying over Pallet town. And in one particular house we see one Jaune Ketchum sleeping in his room with Pikachu by his side. The almost 18 year old started to open his eyes and got up before slowly waking pikachu who greeted his trainer with a good morning through their aura bond. The two then headed downstairs to see Delia making breakfast and Mr mime cleaning the house as usual.
Jaune: "Good morning mom, good morning Mr mime." Said the blonde getting their attention.
Delia: "Good morning sweetee." Responded Delia in a cheerful tone with Mr mime saying his own greetings in pokespeech which Jaune could thankfully understand thanks to his aura skills. The three then sat down and had ketchup while pikachu raided the fridge for ketchup who's addiction to the stuff still confuses Jaune to this day. After breakfast, Jaune then went up to his room and grabbed his bag, hoodie, and some of his important items such as his mega ring, Z-ring, and dynamic band as well as his rotom phone. The rotor in Jaune's phone was the same rotor who was in Jaune's Pokédex on his Alola journey. When he got his phone he transferred rotor to his new phone and rotom has been his little helper ever since.
Jaune: "Good morning Rotom." Said the blonde to his phone which floated up and turned around revealing the smiling face of rotom.
Rotom: "Hello Jaune, I hope you had a good night sleep." Said the pokemon living in his phone to which Jaune nodded his head and Rotom flew into his bag. Jaune then took one last look at his room looking at the trophies from all the leagues he won as well as the battle frontier symbols and the gym badges he won. He was happy he made the choice he did, he now had a family, friends, and he even has a harem although the girls agreed to keep things hidden for a while. But one thing that has been on the trainer's mind was his return to Remnant. Only professor Oak, his mom, and his pokemon knew of his origins as well as knowing how he must return to Remnant one day to help those that betrayed him and frankly, they weren't happy about that. Even Eternatus, after learning the blonde's story, felt sorry for him and his respect for Jaune grew and he wasn't happy about him having to go back.
Jaune shook his head from those thoughts as he arrived at the lab and entered to see the professor and Tracey feeding the pokemon. He quickly greeted them before heading out to meet his pokemon as he had already sent them a telepathic message prior to him arriving here. And sure enough, there stood all of his 181 of his pokemon excluding pikachu who was on his shoulder. Some were socializing or playing with one another, others were keeping to themselves. Jaune then whistlers to grab their attention, when they were all focused on him he began to talk.
Jaune: "Alright guys, with another league won, I think its about time we begun preparing for our next adventure!" Shouted the blond who was answered by cries of approval from most of his pokemon with the rest letting out grunts of approval instead. For the rest of the day, Jaune trained with his pokemon and he even began practicing his aura abilities with Lucario. As the sun was beginning to set, Jaune then said goodbye to his pokemon and took off on his own as pikachu decided to stay in the lab overnight. A few days later, as Jaune was heading to the lab he couldn't help but feel that something was about to happen and one thing he learned on his journey was to always trust his instincts. When he arrived at the lad, he opened the door with caution and walked in still on guard. But what he then saw next was something that surprised him.
Everyone: "SURPRISE!!!" Shouted everyone as they popped out of the room revealing all of Jaune's travelling companions, rivals, and even a few others such Anabel and the professors from all the regions. That actually caught Jaune off guard but it was a welcome surprise nonetheless. And the group partied throughout the day and many old friends were reunited with one another. Jaune was even surprised to find out that Gary and Misty started dating and so did Brock and one of the frontier brains. Jaune was happy for his friends and wished them the best of luck in their relationship. He was also happy to see Max and Bonnie now becoming trainers and he could tell that the two would make a great couple in the future.
At 6 o clock, the party has ended and everyone was now saying their goodbyes when they all heard a voice in their heads.
Arceus: "The time has come." Said the voice of Arceus as all of a sudden, everybody found themselves in the hall of legends and were faced by none other than Arceus himself. Everyone, but Jaune, bowed down to their creator but Arceus then let out a chuckle before he spoke once again.
Arceus: "There is no need to bow down, I am here because of something I agreed upon with someone here." Finished the god of pokemon which confused everyone except Jaune, Delia, Professor Oak, and Jaune's pokemon. Seeing no way out of it, Jaune told everyone of his old life on remnant and what happened to him, Arceus' soccer and he would have to return one day. When the story was told, Jaune saw varying levels of disgust on everyone's faces but they weren't directed at him, but at his so called friends and future heroes. They didn't want him to return but they knew he had no choice and so they wished him luck and told him to show those traitors whos boss. But before Jaune left he asked Arceus a question.
Jaune: "Um Arceus, is there a way for me to travel in between worlds while I'm doing my mission on Remnant?" Asked the blond with the others hoping that was the case.
Arceus: "I knew you would ask that question and to answer it yes, your Solgaleo could travel between worlds with the Ultra Wormhole and I will also make it so that you can make calls and transfer pokemon while you are on Remnant with your Rotom phone." Said Arceus making everyone smile. Then a golden portal appeared in front of Jaune for when he is ready to leave. He then chose the team that he will bring with him for now which consisted of Pikachu, Charizard, Metagross, Sceptile, Lycanroc, and Sirfetch'd. He then made sure he had all his items and was surprised to find a bag full of lien there which he mentally thanked Arceus for. After making sure he had everything, he waved his goodbyes and took a deep breath before stepping into the portal and found himself in the forever falls.
Ignoring the memories, he brought out Charizard and hopped on the fire and flying type's back. He then took off for Vale in hopes of finding the problem he was sent here for.
Jaune: 'Get ready Remnant because I am back and I will show you all I'm not the weakling I used to be.'
And there we go! Jaune Arc is back on Remnant. How will his old friends react to him being alive and more importantly, how will they react when they see him commanding beasts that are stronger than the Grimm.