Chapter 11: Starters

Oak: "Now, lets get started shall we? First of all, welcome to the world of Pokemon. My name is professor Samuel Oak, people usually refer to me as the professor of Pokemon." Finished the professor as Professor Elm stepped forward.

Elm: "Hello there, my name is professor Elm, like my colleague said earlier, welcome to the world of pokemon." Said the Johto professor as he was followed by professor Birch.

Birch: "Hello there, i too welcome you to the world of pokemon and hope you all have a wonderful time in our world." Said Birch as he was once again  followed by another professor, this time in Rowan.

Rowan: "Greetings young ones, I am professor Rowan and it is a pleasure to finally meet you." Said the professor in his usual gruff voice and professor Juniper stepped forward.

Juniper: "Like all my other colleagues said, I welcome you to our world with open arms and I hope you enjoy your stay. Oh and if you are wondering, my name is professor Juniper." Said professor Juniper while adding the last part sheepishly having forgotten to introduce herself earlier. It was noe professor Sycamore's turn and the Kalos region's professor had stepped forward.

Sycamore: "Greetings, I am Augustine Sycamore, the Kalos region's very own Pokemon Professor. I must say it is an honlr tl finally meet you all." Said the propfessor with a smile on his face. He was then interrupted by professor Kukui.

Kukui: "Well I bet most of you know who I am now. If you dont, well I am professor Kukui, the Alola region's professor and I hope you all have a great time in Alola." Said Kukui with all the Beacon students thanking him with a certain monkey faunus glad to see another person like him. They were then interuppted when an elderly woman walking on a cane approached them.

Magnolia: "Greetings young ones, I am professor magnolia and I would like to say that it is a pleasure to meet you all." Said the Galar professor. With the professors done with their introductions, Ruby was the first one to speak.

Ruby: "Well not that we mind or anything but why are you all here?" Asked the young reaper with the others nodding their heads also curious as to why they are meeting so many people.

Oak: "We understand, you see we do more than just study pokemon. We are also responsible for giving a trainee their first pokemon. When a trainer begins their journey, they have to choose one of three pokemon to start off with, a fire type, a water type, and a grass type. There are different starter pokemon for each region so we brought our respective staters from each region for you to choose from." Said the professor as the Beacon students were in shock. They would be getting their first pokemon right here and right now!

Velvet: "Not that we are saying no but why are you doing this?" Asked the rabbit faunus curious as to why they were being given their own pokemon.

Rowan: "Because young lady, Jaune trusts you all to bring you here and if he trusts you then so will we.  Besides, you might end up wanting yo participate in the Alola League and you can't do that without a pokemon." Said the professor of Sinnoh with the beacon students looking at him in awe. He then reached into his lab coat and pulled out three pokeballs with the professors following suite. They theren threw the balls which released the 24 starter pokemon with the girls squealing at how cool some of them looked.

Magnolia: "Take your time and choose young ones, this is an important decision." Said the elderly professor while Jaune decided to help a bit and pulled out Rotom who provided information of the pokemon, ther types, and evolutions. The first to go was Yang to walked up to the Sinnoh starters or more particularly, Chimchar.

Yang: "I'll pick this little guy." She said pointing at Chamchar, who started to jump ap and down happily while sun was grumbling about her taking the better monkey. The next was Ruby who picked Rowlet because she liked Decidueye's hood and she thought that Rowlet looked cute. Blake took litten which wasn't a surprise for everyone knowing her heritage. Weiss took Popplio as she was interested in Primarina and it's singing.

Next was JNPR, Joan decided to take Oshawott. Nora took Scorbunny as the two were pretty hyper and she really wanted to see what would happen if she worked with a fire type, something which sent shivers down everyone's spine. Next was Ren who picked froakie having wanted one since he saw what greninja could do in the Emerald forsest although he knew that the transformation Jaune's greninja performed was not possibls for him. Finally, there was Pyrrah who didn't know which pokemon to pick. In the end, she settled for Torchic.

CFVY was next, Coco picked Fennekin. Velvet, chose to take Sobble as the two had a similar personality. Yatsu was next, and he decided to take Chespin as he really liked the idea of having a Chesnaught. Finally, there was Fox who decided to take treeko as Sceptile interested him.

Next was SSSN with our blonde monkey faunus going first and picking Grookey which everyone was expectin. Neptune was next and he ended up choosing piplup which surprised everybody as Neptune was afraid of water.

Neptune: "What? I think Empoleon looks cool." Said the blue haired boy when he noticed everyone looking at him. Sage was the next person to step forward and he ended up choosing Treeko. Scarlet went for Charmander as he really wanted a Charizard after seeing what one could do. Next were the atlas students Penny and Ciel who ended up choosing Totodile and Snivy respectively. After everyone had gotten their first pokemon, the spent the rsst of the day getting to know their new partners although seeing Neptune run away from Pilup's bubble beam got laughs from everyone.

***Meanwhile***

On another part of melemele island, one Raven Brawnwen can be seen looking at a map of the pokemon world. After following the beacon students ito the ultra wormhole, she separated from them and went off to explore this new world in hopes of getting some of these creatures to join her. The first thing she did was head to the pokemon center and get a booklet on pokemon and she was genuinly surprised by how this world works. She was also surprosed by how easily it was to make money as she found a big nugget and a pearl string in her way to the pokemon center. Cashing them in, she got enough money to buy a ticket to another region and she was now looking for a good destination to begin her search for powerful pokemon that would benefit her tribe until one Region caught her interest.

Raven: "Galar? Hmmm I suppose that would be a good place to start." Said the brawnwen as she went to buy her ticket. Little did she know what was in store for her.