Bonus Chapter: Raven vs Corviknight

***Three days later, Galar Region Wild Area***

Raven Branwen stood outside the train station that led to the Wild Area, looking around. Earlier, she had decided to gather information and she heard about the Wild Area and decided that that would be where she began her search for some powerful pomwmon to strengthen her tribe. Although, she has been warned by some people to watch out for red lights and to avoid them but she paid them no mind. Little did she know how badly that would bite her in the ass later.

Wandering around the wild area, she saw lots of Pokemon but most of them seemed weak and those that looked powerful had their guard up as soon as they saw her but didn't attack as they watched her wearily. After an hour or so of searching, she found a small pokemon that resembeled a dragon and a ghost, a Dreepy. She had read about thm while she was reading about galar pokemon. She also read about their final evolved form, the psuedo legendary Dragapult, a perfect asset to her tribe. She quickly pulled out her sword and was prepared the charge the clueless dragon. Unaware to the Branwen, a pair of red eyes was watching her and seeing her pull out her sword, they narrowed considerably.

The eyes belonged to what could be described as a giant metallic brid that seemed to resemble a raven. It's color was a sleek black and it had rasow sharp claws on it's feet.

 It's color was a sleek black and it had rasow sharp claws on it's feet

It was known as the Raven pokemon Corviknight. Although this one was a special cas as this one had the ability to Gigantamax which was a feat that was very rare and thus, it had ended up being chased by many trainers who tried to capture it but once it flies to a power spot and Gigantmaxes, the battle is over. Over the years, the Corviknight had acted as a protector of the pokemon in this area and seeing this human with a sword attack an unknowing Dreepy, it took action.

With a mighty caw, the giant bird spread it's wings and charged at the human with Brave Bird, risky but if it hits, would deal good damage. Raven, having heard Corviknight's cry whipped her head only to be slammed by the Raven pokemon and sent skidding a few meters before she gained her footing. Looking at the one responsible for attacking her and was surprised at the sight of the giant bird who flincjed upon recieving the revcoil damage due the to powerful flying type move. The Dreepy, having heard the commotion, took the opportunity to flee and hide which mad Raven very frutrated at losing a future asset. She thwn glared at the Corviknight but winced from the attack the struck her as her aura began healing her.

Raven: "Well this is interesting. But you made lose sight of what would have been a great addition to my tribe and for that, you must pay." Said Raven as she charged at Corviknight who charged at her with steel wing. Sparks flew when Corviknight's right wing made contact with Raven's blade. The clash continued for several minutes and Raven found herself liking this Pokemon morw and more. Deciding to finish this, she activated her maiden powers and used her fire which caused the Raven pokemon to scream in pain from the super effective flames. When the fire stopped, Corvoknight was covered in many burn marks and seemed on his last ropes.

Suddenly, something caught the Raven Pokemon's eye. Hw saw glowing red particles floating in the air, galar particles. Mentally thanking Arceus for his luck, he took of somewhat unsteadily and flew towards the particles much to Raven's confusion as she recalled the warnings about the red lights.

The Galar particles absorbed in to Corviknight who then began to glow pinkish-red color before a giant beam to red light shot into the sky. The sky started to darken and a storm started to form in the area above Corvinknight. The next thing the Branwen knew, the bird began to grow and seemed to be changing in appearance as well. When he stopped growing, Corviknight let out a giant roar as pinkish energy exploded around him as three red clouds appeared above his head in circle and the now Gigantamax Corviknight looked down at Raven who audibly gulped.

 When he stopped growing, Corviknight let out a giant roar as pinkish energy exploded around him as three red clouds appeared above his head in circle and the now Gigantamax Corviknight looked down at Raven who audibly gulped

The Gigantamax bird gatherd a large amount of power and sent out a massive cyclone of wind that struck Raven and sent her flying. After seeing the effects of the G-max Windrage, he thwn started to shrink again as the dynamax energy left him. With his foe defeated, Corviknight toom of the skies that were once again blue.

***meanwhile***

In another part of the Wild Area, Ravwn crashed into a bunch of trees and lay unmoving but not because of her injuries, but because of what happened. She had seen the blonde boy that was friends with her daughter do the same for his Charizard, but she didn't know that it was possible in the wild. She groaned in pain as she got up wishing she had followed the warnings. She then looked  at the sky with a thoughful look on her face which slowly turned into a grin.

Raven: "I don't care how long but one day, you will be mine." She promised herself before walking away or should I say limping away.