Chapter 10: Welcome to the world of Pokemon

Three days have passed side Jaune's call with professor Kukkui and the Jaune had explained to the team's about their little fiel trip and safe to say they were all really excited to see a new world. Jaune also told them that the Alola region was always hot and sunny so it would be better for them to dress in lighter clothes which they did. Jaune also decided to put on the same outfit he wore when he was in Alola.

 Jaune also decided to put on the same outfit he wore when he was in Alola

When he arrived in his outfit, he noticed  that most of the females were blushing and wondered why did he want to become a ladies man back when he first joined beacon. He quickly pushed those thoughts for later as Professor Goodwitch, Qrow, and Winter arrived. While he didn't have a problem with them coming, he was annoyed at the fact that general Ironwood tried to send Winter to collect information about the pokemon world but she promised him that she won't tell him anything of importance much to his relief.

He was also surprised when a few others who heard of their little trip and asked to join. First was   Penny, whom Jaune allowed despite working for Atlas as that had become great friends over time and Penny was even considering joining beacon to spend more time with the blonde and Ruby. However, that meant that Ciel had to come too but thankfully she promised to keep her mouth shut much to everyone's surprise as the girl was very loyal to the general. Professor Peach also decided to come as she was interested in the grass-type pokemon and the many different kinds of berries and herbs that she heard were there.

Back at the present, Jaune looked to everyone with Solgaleo's pokeball in his hand. Before throwing the ball and releasing the Sunne pokemon who let out a large roar that shook the surrounding area. Everyone else released their flying pokemon and everyone took a pokemon while June ride of Solgaleo's back with Marnie, Neo, and Professor Goodwith with the majority of the girls glaring at the three with jealousy. A few minutes later, they were all in the air and Solgaleo entered his radiant sun form as an Ultra wormhole suddenly appeared and the group flew through and the portal shut behind them. Unknown to everyone, a certain Raven has followed them and was now tailing the group while remaining unseen to them.

The ride only lasted a few minutes but they were enjoyable and they were all in awe at the Beauty that was Ultra space. Jaune even managed to grab a few crystals floating about in order to make everyone a few souvenirs. Eventually, the other side of the ultra wormhole was visible and a few seconds later they had crossed through and were now flying by the Altar of the Sunne before they flew off. Reaching a specific place, Jaune stood up and looked at everyone before speaking.

Jaune: "Well guys here we are, welcome to Alola." Said the blonde with the islands behind him in full view fore everyone to see.

" Said the blonde with the islands behind him in full view fore everyone to see

Everyone from Remnantwas in awe at the scene in front of them. This place was beautiful and from how it looks, they were definitely going to snjoy their time there. They were also glad they listened to Jaune's advice and wore lighter clothes as they were already starting to sweat form the Alolan sun which was glaring down at them although Blake and team SSSN didn't seem to mind it. They group then flew to melemele island and reached a familiar building, the pokemon school. When they landed, they saw the shirtless form of Professor Kukui as well as Samson Oak standing there with Lillie, Mallow, Lana, and Sophocles. Dismounting their pokemon and thanking them for their work, the trainers returned their pokemon. Everyone then looked at the the professors who smiled warmly at them.

Kukui: "Alola!" Said the Professor as he tried to greet everyone with his usual greeting while the beacon students and staff were looking at him in confusion to which Jaune elaborated for them. 

Jaune: "It's how people greet each other here." He told them to which they nodded their heads in understanding. Everyone was then led into the Pokemon school and Jaune was suprised at the people he saw. Standing there were Professors Oak, Elm, Birch, Rowan, Juniper, Sycamore, and Magnolia with Sonia and Hop standing beside the elderly woman. On the side, there also stood Gary and Tracy who were happy to see their friend/rival again. The next few minutes were spent with everyone catching up on what was going on with everyone. When everyone settled down, Professor Oak was the first to speak.

Oak: "Now, lets get started shall we."

************************************************************************************************************************************************************