Chapter 4: Reunions

When Jaune arrived, he saw something he didn't expect to see. And that was the entirety of Vale being overrun by Grimm and the giant Grimm Wyvern currently flying over the city. He then landed and was met with the sight of Pyrrha Nikos fighting a black-haired woman with Amber eyes and she was wearing a red dress. The woman seemed to have the upper hand and was about to finish off Pyrrha when Jaune decided to step in.
Jaune: "Hey miss, why don't you deal with someone you're own size." Upon heading that voice, Pyrrha froze in shock. That was the voice of the same person she betrayed. But how?! He was supposed to be dead! She then slowly turned to look where the voice came from and tears started welling in her eyes after confirming it was none other that Jaune. But then something caught here attention and her happiness turned to shock at seeing the big orange dragon standing beside Jaune. Cinder was also surprised to see the so call faker alive and was intrigued by the creature behind him as it certainly looked powerful. Maybe she could convince him to switch sides.
Cinder: "Well this is surprising, you were supposed to be dead. However, that doesn't matter now. Why don't you and your pet join me and you can have revenge on those that hurt you." Said Cinder with her eyes gleaming believing that he would take the bait and join her but was then confused when Jaune let out a small chuckle.
Jaune: "You want to know what I think about you little offer." Said Jaune with his dynamax band held up. Earlier he noticed his dynamax band was collecting dynamax energy which meant that he could dynamax his pokemon here and he was gonna take advantage of that and what better way to fight fire than with fire. He then pulled out Charizard's pokeball before returning Charizard and his dynamax band started releasing the stored up energy into Charizard's pokeball which suddenly grew gigantic. Jaune then tossed the ball as hard as he could in the center of the Grimm-infested area and the ball bust open and out of it came Charizard in his Gigantamax form.

 Jaune then tossed the ball as hard as he could in the center of the Grimm-infested area and the ball bust open and out of it came Charizard in his Gigantamax form

Charizard: "RRRROOOOOOAAARRR!" Roared out the now 380 ft tall fire lizard and his lames incinerated the nearby Grimm. The event was being broadcasted all over the kingdoms and many were either in awe or were terrified of the giant flaming lizard but none were more in a greater state of shock than teams RWBY, JNPR, and CFVY. For the first two teams, they were devestated when he died and they knew they were to blame for it. Their regrets even showed in their dropping grades and lack of sleep due to the nightmares they frequently obtained. As for CFVY, they were with the blonde all the way with the Coca and Velvet even having crushes on the blonde. When he died, the two girls were shells of their former selves and now he shows up and summons a 380 ft tall dragon with flaming wings! What has he been doing wherever he was?
Jaune inwardly smiled as he sensed the shock and fear coming off of the beacon students thanks to his aura. He realized that he had to be quick before Charizard returns to normal. So he quickly laid his first command.
Jaune: "*points at wyvern* Charizard, show that thing what a real dragon can do. Max WyrmWind!" Shouter Jaune as Charizard collected a massive amount of draconic energy and launched it at the Auvergne who was pulled into a a giant purple twister with giant dragon wings circling it. When the twister faded, the Grimm was seen dead and slowly disintegrating. This demonstration of power made many people faint from fear and those who were on the side of evil such as Cinder, Mercury, Emerald, and Neo knew they were skrewed if Jaune decided to side against them and from his previous actions, the answer was obvious. Jaune then looked at another part of Vale with no signs of human or Faunus but was teeming with Grimm and he then decided to give them another demonstration.
Jaune: "Now Charizard G-Max Wildfire." Said the blonde calmly and Charizard let out another roar before launching his fire wings at the Grimm which were turned to ash along with the buildings in the area. Satisfied with his work, Jaune turned to a now terrified Cinder Fall.
Jaune: "So now that you can see what my buddy Charizard can do, would you mind surrendering as I don't like hurting people." Said Jaune with a calm look on his face but inwardly he was laughing his ass off as his team sans Charizard and Pikachu, who had run off earlier of help deal with the Grimm, where also rolling around in laughter causing their pokeballs to shake a bit. Cinder may be prideful, but she knew when she was had to retreat. Sucking up her pride, she was prepared to leave when she was intercepted by a big green lizard with a tree for a tail.
Jaune: "I can't let you leave with something that doesn't belong to you. Sceptile Absorb."
Comanded the blonde and Sceptile complies and drained Cinder of her maiden powers as she screamed in pain before she passed out. But before anything could happen, Mercury and Emerald jumped out and grabbed Cinder before escaping. Jaune then sighed as Charizard returned to his normal form he along with Sceptile were following Jaune to where Amber's body was. When they reached the machine, Jaune then ordered Sceptile to give Amber her powers back which he did and like a miracle, Amber suddenly gasped as she was revived from her short death. She looked around frantically before spotting Jaune and his two evolved starter pokemon and started to backs away as she was still too weak to actually walk. Jaune walked up to her in an attempt to comfort her.
Jaune: "Hey it's alright, the bad people are gone and I managed to save your life and give you your full power back." Said Jaune which surprised Amber as she realized her full power was back and she thought that maybe she should trust him. Plus he is rather cute. Jaune then grabbed he hand and supported her while putting his two powerhouses in his pokeballs again and then the two went outside where they were met with the shocked and surprised looks of many beacon students as well as students from other academics. May and Arslan from team BRNZ as well as the entirety of team NDGO were blushing from seeing his handsome face as his 10 years away from Remnant have been kind to him. They weren't the only ones however, as team RWBY as well as Pyrrha, Nora, Coco, and Velvet were all blushing at his now flawless face. The same can be seen across the kingdoms as females across the kingdoms were getting hearts in their eyes which made a shiver go up Jaune's spine as all his pokemon, even the ones not on Remnant, wished their trainer luck.
Jaune: "Soooo, anyone gonna say hi or-!" Started Jaune before he was tackled by one Velvet Scarlantina who was sobbing uncontrollably. Jaune felt bad  because she along with her team were the only students to stand by his side when his transcripts were revealed. He hugged her back and stroked her ears while whispering soothing words to calm her down. It wasn't long before the rabbit Faunus had calmed down and let go of Jaune with a face that would put a tomato to shame. He then looked at team RWBY and his former team with a cold look that made them flinch.
Jaune: "Hey guys long time no see." Said the blonde in a cold voice and everyone could feel the anger in his voice. Suddenly, everyone was surprised when one Professor Ozpin walked through the crowd and he was accompanied by none other than Pikachu.
Ozpin: "Greeting Mr. A-sorry I mean Jaune. While it is nice to see you once again and I have to thank you and your little friends for saving my life, I believe we have questions that need to be answered." He answered in his usual tone but everyone could see the relief in his eyes. Processing what he said, everyone looked at the yellow mouse with a surprised expression. This thing saved Ozpin's life. Pikachu, noticing their looks, gave a glare while sparking his cheeks before running up to Jaune and taking his spot on the blonde's shoulder.
Jaune: "I understand professor. But I will not tell you everything, just enough to make you trust me." Said the former Arc in a firm voice which surprised everyone as Jaune had never spoken in such a mature tone. After the whole fiasco was over Jaune then left on his own for the rest of the day but he was secretly being watched by teams RWBY and JNPR. As he walked by, he noticed what seems to be a broken robot but was surprised to see it was designed to be a girl and her face and skin looked and felt realistic. Putting the pieces together along with her appearance, he realized that this was Penny who was a friend of Ruby. He was surprised that she was a machine but shrugged it off as he had seen weirder stuff in the pokemon world. He also felt bad for her, just because he wasn't Ruby's friend doesn't mean he should wish upon them something like this. Thinking about what to do, he suddenly had an idea and pulled out a very familiar rainbow-colored feather and began channeling some of his powerful aura through it.
Watching him, teams RWBY and JNPR couldn't help but awe at the beautiful feather but were surprised when it began to glow a bright and penny's body body began to glow as well before it began to reassemble and put itself together. Then they were truly surprised when actual flesh and skin began to form and replace the robot's artificial skin. But to Jaune, he wasn't surprised as the rainbow wing belonged to the same creature the resurrected the beast trio in their current forms, so why wouldn't it work if he used his unique aura to resurrect a machine with a soul as a living creature. Soon the process was complete and the former Android began to wake up. Slowly opening her eyes, she looked around before she saw a handsome boy looking down at her with a smile.
Penny: "Who are you?" Said the girl with a curious look on her face.
And there we go! Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. Next chapter, Jaune will explain what has happened and will show everyone some of his pokemon.