Chapter 7: Initiation

The week had gone by rather quickly. Shortly after their arrival, the trainers had began to give their Pokemon more experience by battling Grimm and honestly, things were disappointing for them as the Grimm just rushed at them blindly before they were easily slaughtered by the superior Pokemon. On the Other hand, Jaune heard that Roman had begun his career as a Pokemon trainer and had started off with a Nickit that he befriended at the Corale. They all agreed that they were a perfect match for one another and wished the former criminal luck on his adventure.

Now, however, it was time for the initiation to begin and they were actually looking forward to it as it may give them a challenge. Jaune had switched out his team and now he had Pikachu, Corviknight, Greninja, Arcanine, Necrozma, and Solageo. He had also brought his N-solarizer which was a gift from Colress back in Alola and he was hoping to use Ultra Necrozma in this battle but he wasn't holding out much hope on that.
Waking through the halls of Beacon Academy, Jaune could remember all the torment he experienced when his transcripts were revealed and he was honestly eager to show them just how much he had changed. As they continued to walk to their destination, many students were watching them from afar and whispering about them which they ignored. Eventually, they reached the cliffs where the initiation was held and they each stood on a platform waiting for Ozpin to launch them. The objective was the same as the last time but this time, Jaune was prepared. After they were launched into the emerald forest, they all went out their flying types. Jaune sending out Corviknight, Paul and Marnie sending out Honchcrows, Kiawe sent out his charizard, Cross sent out a Fearow, Trip sent out his male Unfezant, and Hay sent out his Decidueye meanwhile, Neo had used a normal landing strategy to get herself on the ground. After landing, Jaune returned Corvinight and pulled out two pokeballs and released Arcanine and Greninja before he began giving out orders.

Jaune: "Alright! Arcanine use your tracking skills to find the ruins with Greninja following us and keeping lookout." Ordered the blonde to his two Pokemon before he got on the oversized dog's back and the two took off in the directions on the ruins with Greninja following them as Jaune had told him. However, Greninja sensed danger incoming and was quick to warn his trainer.

Greninja: 'Jaune watch out!' Shouted the ninja frog through their mind link and Jaune and Arcanine were quick to react by jumping out of the way as the spot that they were previously was stabbed by a deathstalker's stinger. Jaune then jumped of the fire type and stood beside Greninja and the two looked each other in the eye before they nodded simultaneously. To everyone watching, they were confused with what was happening before their confusion turned into surprise when Greninja was suddenly engulfed by a torrent of water which, after a few seconds, dispelled and revealed a Greninja looking different.

 To everyone watching, they were confused with what was happening before their confusion turned into surprise when Greninja was suddenly engulfed by a torrent of water which, after a few seconds, dispelled and revealed a Greninja looking different

J

aune: "Greninja use water Shuriken!" Shouted the blonde as Greninja pulled a the giant ninja star and threw it at the death stalker with Jaune mimicking his movements. The Shuriken actually managed to damage the deathstalker's bone plating and Greninja threw a second shuriken followed by a third which finished the death stalker off as it began to fade to dust. The beacon students watching were stunned at what they saw with the exception of team CDNL who were angry that the faker came back and had become stronger. Cardin was determined to show the faker that he doesn't deserve to be here not knowing how baldly that was gonna end for him.
As for teams RWBY and JNPR, they were shocked at the blonde was so skilled at commanding his Pokemon. They knew that he was a great strategist but they didn't think it would be useful with his lack of training but seeing him now, they couldn't help but feel even more guilty for not even giving him a chance. However, Blake and Ren also noticed that the Pokemon that Jaune was commanding was based off of a ninja as it attacked with Shuriken and even had ninja in it's name. That intrigued them as they had a fascination with ninjutsu and wondered if Jaune would let them spar with his Pokemon, after they could get him to forgive them that is.