Chapter 6: Getting the Teams

Jaune: "Neo can you please let go." Said the blonde to the ice-cream themed girl who was riding on his back and holding on to him with an iron grip. Neo shook her head and just snuggled deeper into his chest. Meanwhile, pikachu was waking alongside Jaune and was silently snickering at Jaune's misfortune.
As Jaune continued to walk through vale with his human cargo, he began to remember how he met Neo and Torchwick. It was back during the invasion on Beacon.

***flashback***

Jaune had just reached Vale and was surprised to see the Grimm invading the place before he saw something that grabbed his attention. He saw a petite girl with dual-colored hair and eyes and she was holding an umbrella which was being dragged by the wind. he then heard a screech and saw a nevermore heading straight for her and he was quick to take action.

Jaune: "Charizard Dragon Claw!" Ordered the trainer and the fire type starter obeyed his trainer's command and slashed the grimm with his extended glowing green claws. the nevermore didn't stand a chance and was ripped in half, and then Charizrd flew to the mysterious girl and motioned for her to get on. Neo hesitated for a second but decided to listen to Charizard as it would be a better idea to not be on it's bad side, plus the boy riding him is rather handsome. After hopping on, the two then flew by the Atlas airship Neo was sent launching from and they found Roman about to get eaten by a griffon and Jaune once again took action. As roman closed his eyes accepting his demise, he heard a powerful roar and opened his eyes to see Neo and some blonde boy riding an orange DRAGON which fired flames from it's mouth which incinerated the Griffon and saved Roman's life. Roman, happy that both he and Neo are alive, turned to the blonde and began thanking him.

Roman: "Thanks for the help blondie, I would have been Grimm food if it wasn't for you."

Jaune: "Call me Jaune and if you want to repay me, meet me at (location name) after all of this is over." Said the blonde before he and Charizard took off leaving Roman and Neo, the latter having a dreamy look on her face.

***Flashback end***

Roman: "Now that everything is over, WHAT THE HELL HAPPEND BACK THERE?! HOW DID YOUR DRAGON GET SO BIG?! shouted the infamous criminal. He saw what happened back there and he would be lying if he said he wasn't terrified of what he saw.

Jaune sighed knowing what was going to happen next before he explained to them about the Pokemon and some basic things about their world. Needless to say, the two were stunned and interested from what they heard and found themselves interested in seeing this world as they could also be safe from Cinder. However, they were confused as to why he was telling them this which Jaune instantly picked up on and promptly gave them his answer.

Jaune: " If your wondering why I'm telling you this well I want to offer you the chance to start anew in my world as I know you were just trying to live a life here on remnant. But there you won't have a problem as money is easy to obtain there without the need for crimes." Said the blond before showing them some of his winnings from recent battles with average trainers and their jaws dropped at how easy it was to make money there. All of a sudden, Roman rushed to the blond trainer and got on his knees before looking at Jaune, his eyes becoming gold coins and Jaune swore he heard a ka-ching sound in the background.

Roman: "Please take me there! I promise you I will not steal again because I won't have to!" Shouted the criminal happy that he will be rich, as well as finally having a place where he and Neo would be safe from Cinder. Jaune nodded before he pulled out his rotom phone and switched out his Metagross with Solgaleo. He then pulled solgaleo's pokeballs and released the legendary lion who let out a load roar slightly scaring Roman and Neo, who was now hiding behind Jaune.

Jaune: "Don't worry Neo, he's nice." Said the blond as he moved the multi-colored girl towards Solgaleo until she was a few inches away from the legendary lion. He then motioned for her to let him which she did, but was caught off guard when Solgaleo gave her a long, slobbery lick with his golden tongue which caused the two males to laugh their asses off at the face she was making. Neo quickly managed to regain her bearings and pouted which Jaune had to admit was adorable. Jaune then told them to get on Solgaleo's back and after they were on. Solgaleo entered his radiant sun form and an ultra wormhole formed in the sky which the legendary flew into with his passengers holding on tight. It took a few minutes of running and Roman and Neo were mesmerized with the view of what it was like to travel through an ultra wormhole. When they crossed through the other side, the found themselves above professor Oak's lab, to which they landed in the Oak corale before hopping off. He then knocked on the door and saw professor Oak with his mom, Tracey, Gary,Paul, Kiawe, Trip, Cross, Hau, and Marnie. He then looked at the professor with a questioning gaze.
Professor Oak: "They all, with the exception of Gary, Tracey, and your mother, decided to come with you, the rest were busy with their own jobs but promised to visit with the help of Lillie and her Lunala." The elder oak answered the unasked question between the two to which Jaune nodded thinking about his adventures in Alola and how he and Lillie were chosen to take care of two form of with Lillie naming hers Nebby. He also remembered how they went to the altar of the sun and how his cosmoem evolved into Solgaleo and how Nebby evolved into a Lunala that very night.

Shaking those memories out of his head, he counted his friends coming and and was dissaponted to only find six people as including him, they would be missing a person to which he felt a tap on his shoulder and turned around to see a certain ice cream themed girl smiling warmly and quickly understood what she wanted to tell him.

Jaune: "You want to be our eighth team member." Jaune stated more than asked and was rewarded with an enthusiastic nod from Neo before she jumped on his back once again which made Marnie let out a small groan at the fact that the another female has succumbed to the charms of the blonde trainer that she was already sharing, but she shook it off and smiled remembering as his charming nature was just what she loved about him.

After that, the 8 took off with on their own flying Pokemon while Neo rode with Jaune on Solgaleo. After that, Jaune left the group to get to know Neo better while he payed Ozpin a visit to inform him of Neo's new position.

Ozpin: "While this is quite a predicament, you have my word that no harm comes to miss Politan during her stay in Beacon." Said the silver haired wizard to Jaune, who accepted his statement, before the blonde left to rejoin his friends as they had an entire week to do as they please and they were planning on seeing what this world has to offer.

And there we go. I hope you guys are enjoying this story so far and make sure to leave me suggestions on how to make this story better in the future or if I made any mistakes you would like me to correct. Anyways be a chapter will be the initiation and I will be adding a few things to make this more interesting. Anyways until next time.

Bye!