➸ 'You, do not drive me crazy'

thanks bros, have a little crush on zac efrons character from hairspray rn and also want to say thank you to @alysannes for voting on all the chapters and your comments made me wanna keep writing:)

Bella's pov
"Mannie there is no way I am wearing this!" I whine in the changing rooms.

"It's probably not even that bad-" she immediately stops her sentence when I open the door to reveal the fit. Now, you may think I am over reacting. But I don't wanna roll up as a fucking sour strap.

 But I don't wanna roll up as a fucking sour strap

"Oh, um yea take that off and burn it." Mannie says with a stern voice. I roll my eyes and immediately chuck the dress on the floor. Right now I'm shopping for a new dress for prom, Mannie already got hers and now I'm literally looking for mine one week before prom.

"Why am I even going? It's not like I want to go." I sigh.

"Because I'm dragging you there no matter how sore your feet will be." Mannie yells from the other side of the door.

"Ooh. Try this dress on." She says opening the door a crack and throwing a new dress in. I chuck the dress on and I actually like it. Here I'll show you. But as I'm about to show all my viewers what my prom dress is. I am rudely interrupted by my phone buzzing. I pull up the antenna and speak through the phone.

"What's cracking?" I ask into the phone.

"Meet me at the mall fountain in the next ten minutes." A voice muffles through the phone. A voice I could remember any day.

"And why should I do that Leo?" I ask.

"You'll see." He says with a tone of excitement in his voice. Him acting like a child makes me all giggly, and I hate it.

"Ok, Be there soon." I say before hanging up.

"Mannie, looks like we're buying this dress." I smile.

"Great. But I gotta run, mum wants me to get home." She says hugging me.

"Ok, catch ya later." I smile. I walk up to the counter with the dress and pay for it, now time to go meet the devil himself.

I walk over to the fountain where I see him sitting on the edge of the fountain. Just sitting there so flawlessly, his hair falling over his eyes as he attempts to blow it out of his face. I laugh to myself seeing him and I walk over to him. Once I'm close he looks up at me and his face brightens.

"Hey." He smiles patting the empty spot beside him.

"Hi." I say awkwardly as I realise this is where we sat when we first fell in.

"Don't worry, I don't plan on falling in this time." He smiles, I sit there dazed at how he knew what I was thinking.

"What did you want me here for?" I question as he keeps looking at me.

"Well actually I wanted to talk about this revenge plan or shit." He smiles pushing back his hair.

"Oh um yea." I look down here. Why would he want to spend time with you? God you're such a fucking idiot Bella.

"Anyway, how about we, I don't know.. make him jealous?" He asks.

"What do you mean Leo?" I ask him. What is he trynna get at?

"You should show him what he's missing!" He smiles.

"I mean how am I supposed to do that?" I ask him.

"Well I don't know.. I guess you could date someone." He says looking away.

"Who?" I ask.

"Me." He turns to me and smirks. In the moment his dazzling blue eyes drove me insane and his smile was so pure and full of love. But I quickly snapped out coming back to reality. It took me a quick second to reply with a snort.

"No." What makes him think I'd forgive him this easily?

"Why not? It could be fake. All you need to do is make it seem like we're a thing." He says. I stop and think. It makes sense and it saves the trouble of having a real relationship.

"I don't need you to do that." I roll my eyes and begin to walk off. As i'm walking away I feel him grab and hand and turn me back around to face him, face to face.

"I mean I already drive you crazy so it's worth a shot." He smiles at me playfully as I scoff and take a step back.

"You, do not drive me crazy." I smile trying to act cool.

"Oh yea? Cause there's a bit of drool on the side of your mouth." He says trying not to burst out laughing. My eyes widen as I feel around my mouth to indeed find drool which I quickly wipe off.

"Whatever. Pick me up tomorrow and drive me to school. We begin 'dating' then. And make it convincing." I smirk walking away.

"I'm an actor, how hard can it be?"Leo says before we walk out separate ways.

Which one of the characters is your favourite and least favourite? Bella? Mannie? Clarissa? Donny? My personal favourite is Roxy cause give the teen preggo some sympathy.