1

"That's such a weird movie," Blaine said as the credits rolled, shaking his head.

"Tell me about it," Kurt agreed. "That would be absolutely awful, to switch places."

"Well, I thought it was appropriate, considering it's Thursday the Twelfth," Thad said.

David looked confused. "And?"

"And it means tomorrow is Friday the Thirteenth." He rolled his eyes, as if it was obvious.

Nick laughed. "You believe in that?"

"I do!" Jeff exclaimed.

Thad chuckled. "Nah, I don't. It's just a great day to pull pranks on people, like taping their shoes to the ceiling."

"That was you?!" Jeff asked. "How did you even get into my house?"

"I have my ways."

Jeff shook his head. "I swear you stalk me."

Thad just laughed. "No, your sisters let me in, they thought it'd be funny."

"Good to know I can't trust them," he said sourly. "That freaked me out, you know."

"That was the idea."

"Dick."

"Not my fault you're gullible."

Nick laughed. "Alright, break it up. I'm sorry I asked."

"I'd fucking rock that, you know," Sebastian said, pointing to the screen. "Switching places with one of you? I know your exact mannerisms."

Wes scoffed. "I hardly doubt that's-" he stopped, realizing Sebastian had said exactly what he had, in sync with him.

"I hardly doubt that's true," Sebastian finished. "Especially you, you're so fucking predictable."

Wes reddened but didn't say anything else.

David laughed. "If you were me, you could just sleep through the entire week and it'd be totally normal behavior for me."

"That's a symptom of depression, David," Thad said dryly.

"Oh. Huh." He shrugged.

"I mean, if you were Jeff, you'd just have to smile a lot and be positive," Wes objected. "I'm not the only predictable one."

"What about Blaine?" Jeff pointed out. "It'd be easy to pretend to be him!"

Blaine snorted. "Plug the f-word in your sentences as if it's a comma and bam, you got Sebastian."

Sebastian laughed. "You can't even say it, you'd fucking suck at being me."

"He has a point, though," Hunter said. "You do say it a lot."

"I do? Well, fuck me," he said sarcastically.

"M'kay," Hunter murmured, Sebastian shoving him playfully.

"Not what I meant."