8

"Sebastian, please, you've been acting off all day."

"I said leave me alone, Hunter!"

Blaine had locked himself in the bathroom of Sebastian's dorm, knowing his body language would further convince Hunter that something was wrong. He didn't seem to be giving up anytime soon.

You are in Sebastian's body, you cannot hurt yourself. You are in Sebastian's body, you cannot hurt yourself, he repeated in his head.

"Bas, please. Tell me what's wrong."

He ground his wrist on the tile. "Nothing is wrong," he said through gritted teeth.

"I know when you're lying to me. Please. You know you can tell me."

"I. Am. Fine." Blaine punctuated the end of each sentence with a smack of his wrist onto the tile before he realized what he was doing.

He took a deep breath.

"Please, Hunter, I really don't want to talk about it."

"And that's why you need to talk about it."

"Are you even listening to me?" he exclaimed.

"Bas, you told me that the next time you told me you didn't want to talk about it, to not let you get away with that. You and I both know what happened last time."

"Ugh!" He smacked his wrist on the counter before gripping it in his hand to keep himself from doing it again. "Leave me alone!"

"Right now I don't like having us in two different rooms when I can't even see you."

"What, are you afraid I'm going to fucking hurt myself?"

It was the first time Blaine had said the word, but his brain didn't even comprehend it. He was too worked up.

"I think you know that's exactly what I'm afraid of!"