18

David woke up in the Wes's room at the hospital, rubbing his eyes. Nick had been texting him all through the night, so he knew what was going on. Wes was still asleep.

-

Hunter woke up in bed, yawning.

"Good, you're awake. Are you back?"

He pushed himself up, seeing Sebastian in the steamed up bathroom, towel around his waist, clearly having just gotten out of the shower. "What do you mean?"

Sebastian rolled his eyes. "C'mon, you made a terrible Nick. And Thad made a terrible you. He was reading Narnia."

Hunter wrinkled his nose. "Ew. But then, why did you kiss him?"

He chuckled. "He told me about the one-kiss allowance and I got him to tell me who you were so I could mess with you."

"You're awful!" Hunter threw a pillow at him, making him laugh more.

"Oh, c'mon. You really didn't think I thought he was you?"

"You had better make this up to me," Hunter said irritatedly.

Sebastian wiggled his eyebrows through the mirror and Hunter rolled his eyes. "You know what I meant."

"I do, and that's exactly what you meant."

-

Nick woke up, the lights in the room already on. Jeff was getting dressed, seeing him through the mirror. "You know, Hunter is terrible at being you."

Nick laughed, getting up. "You even knew who he was?"

"Yeah. He doesn't know, though. He just thought it was easy. I just used the time to finish my homework."

"I guess unless Wes actually knew it was me or someone knew Thad was really David then he and I win."

"What about Kurt?"

"He didn't switch. He knew we did and was laughing at us all day."

"Oh. Huh, so maybe he and Blaine actually were shagging all day."

"That would not surprise me."