7

"Se- Wes," Wes hissed, pulling Sebastian aside in the hall. "What did you do?"

"It's really weird to see Jeff look so furious. Like a mad duckling." Sebastian cleared his throat. "Sorry. Um, but I was halfway through changing and a text came in on your phone from an unknown number, I figured it was some spam thing but it distracted me. So I'm half-dressed and, you know, shirtless, and the door opens and David just walks in. I start to panic, like, 'cause it's f- it's really weird, but he doesn't seem fazed and makes a comment about expecting him which confused me at the time."

"Oh, god," Wes mumbled, shaking his head.

"So he kinda talks a bit and I get up to get dressed, and he f- he just wraps his arms around me from behind and makes a comment about-"

"Yeah, it's always the same one, go on," Wes said, pinching the bridge of his nose.

"Um, I'm kind of in shock, because I'm not used to anyone sneaking up behind me, even Hunter, so I kinda yell 'what the fuck-'"

"How do you kinda yell?"

He winced. "I shouted it but I regret it. I didn't mean it, I guess I just thought it so strongly that I said it. I immediately tried to apologize and cover it up but he wouldn't hear it. Based on his reaction, you two are dating and it wasn't just a... thing."

"That-" Wes glanced around the halls- "That's one of the reasons that I made the rule about my family. They're super homophobic, if they came to Dalton and saw that all you guys are dating they'd pull me out."

"Who's dating?"

They both jumped, looking over to see Thad, who laughed. "It's just me. You know, Jeff, you haven't walked into a single one of my pranks yet, I'm disappointed."

Wes shook his head, looking over at Sebastian. "Further proof he stalks me." He looked back at Thad. "Should I start writing these down? I mean, the list would be pretty long."

Thad laughed again, Sebastian feeling impressed. Wes absolutely nailed Jeff's response. "Nah, I think you've proved it. But seriously, you guys both have ghosted, plus Blaine and Sebastian."

"Well, didn't Hunter go up to Sebastian's dorm? Because I think we all know what's going on there," he said with Jeff's signature cheek, Sebastian doing his best to not send him a dirty look. He didn't know what Blaine was doing, but he had better be staying away from Hunter.