15

"Hunter, is everything okay? You've been acting off all morning," Sebastian asked quietly when they were in the commons.

Thad had been absorbed in a book all day, since Hunter was also known to read and it was his best bet. "I'm fine. This is just a really good book."

"Mhm. Narnia. Your favorite series." Sebastian plucked the book out of his hands, putting his bookmark in it and shutting it. "Unfortunately for you, though, Hunter hates Narnia."

Thad hesitated, not knowing how to respond.

"So, Thad, who's Hunter?"

He shook his head. "I can't tell you that. Kurt knows, it's what he's been laughing at all day. He was there when we were talking about how terribly you all executed it, saying we could do better. And we have been."

Sebastian laughed. "You have, I'll give you that. I only broke character because David started hitting on me."

Thad chuckled. "That's the thing. We gave each other a one kiss allowance, only to keep character."

"I'm gonna keep that in mind, so I can mess with them and you," Sebastian said. "I won't ruin it for you guys. I wish I knew who Hunter was so I could mess with him for not telling me."

Thad bit his lip. "Okay. But you can't tell anyone, alright? Not until this is over."

"Promise."