16

"Do you know where everyone is?" Hunter asked.

Jeff shrugged. "I don't know. The commons, probably. Blaine and Kurt disappeared to their dorm, I think we all know what's happening there."

He chuckled, knowing that Jeff was probably actually right for once. "I'm going to head down to the commons, see if I can find anyone."

"Alright. I might head down in a bit once I'm finished with this."

He nodded, leaving the dorm. He loved how Nick and Jeff were really just best friends, it was so easy to bullshit his way through it.

"Oh, you guys are in-" he stopped short. Yes, his friends were in the commons, but so was Sebastian and 'Hunter,' aka Thad.

And Sebastian had Thad's- his- face in his hands, kissing him.

"-in here," he finished, clearing his throat awkwardly, sitting down on one of the couches.

-

Thad was taken aback when Sebastian suddenly grabbed his face, kissing him. Then he heard Nick say something, realizing it was because Hunter was there.

It was one kiss, and Sebastian was milking it for all it was worth. By the time he finally let go of him, Thad was winded.

'Thad'- well, really David- wolf-whistled, chuckling. "PDA, seriously, guys."

Sebastian just grinned in response. "Oh, hey, Nick."

He could see Hunter's fury inside of Nick's eyes, only making his grin bigger.

"Hey, Sebastian. Hunter." His tone was flat.