5

Sebastian had agreed to Wes's rules, having been able to tell how serious he was. He had gotten a text from an unknown number, asking how he was, and ignored it. He figured it wouldn't be important if they weren't in Wes's contacts, because Wes put everyone in his contacts.

Right?

He was pulled out of his thoughts by the door opening.

"Were you expecting me, or did you decide to start going shirtless?" David teased, shutting the door behind him.

He glanced down. Wes was surprisingly muscled. "Oh, I'm halfway through changing."

Wait, expecting him...?

"Hm. You know, it's really late, usually you're the first one up. You all are taking so long, Kurt was getting pretty worried about Blaine so they decided to go check in on their boyfriends."

Fuck. I hope Blaine- real Blaine- found out how to swear.

"Yeah, I just slept in, I guess."

David laughed, laying back on the bed. "You did not, you never sleep in. You're always up at 5:20, like clockwork."

He settled on half-shrugging, getting up and busying himself with getting dressed.

He froze when he felt someone's arm wrap around him from behind, feeling a light kiss on his shoulder. "Now why would you want to cover up such a delectable body?"

He could feel his brain short-circuit.

They- who- what- David-

"What the fuck!?"