Chapter 1: Reach Pt.1

I survived being glassed? (Charlie says looking at his hands and looking around for his comrades) C-Charlie. (Hella says bleeding out) Hella! (Dark and Jeff runs toward Hella and Charlie) bloody hell. (Jeff says) Charlie get the bandages! (Dark yells) they are gone sir. (Charlie says trying to save his best friend)

we are going to need more supply's. (Dark says) what about Hella. (Charlie asked) we are going to have to leave her shields are broken. (Dark says) W-what? You expect us to leave her! (Jeff says) Why do u care. (Dark says) Never leave a man behind! (Charlie says and picks up Hella and put her in a warthog) Where you going? (Jeff and Dark ask) I'm saving Hella. (Charlie says and pulls off) Damn kid must I've lost his damn mind. (Dark says) Spartans are made to die. (Dark says)

(AT A ODST BASE)
Charlie. (Hella says bleeding out) Yes. What do you need. (Charlie says about to cry) Leave me I don't have much time to live. (Hella says) No I won't! (Charlie says) listen if you don't go back and stay with the group you will die out here this planet may be glasses but it's still full of Covenant! (Hella says) B-but. (Charlie says) THATS AND ORDER! (Hella says) Grrah! (A elite jumps on the warthog and breaks the window) get the hell off my ride! (Charlie says and pulls out his Magnum and puts a round in the elites head which kills em) Watch the road! (Hella yells and they crash off a mountain into the water)

(8:45 pm-2 hours after the crash)
We're the hell is he, he isn't picking up on the com. (Jeff says) he could be dead. (Dark says) he can't be I believe in him. (Jeff says pointing his shotgun to Dark face) Fine, but if u ever point a gun to my face again or threaten me I will kill u. (Dark says and they hop in a warthog) you won't win! (A elite says slicing Hella arm and She shoots it in its head which kills him) Hella? (Charlie says looking at his friend and passes out) Dark Do u copy. (Hella says) Copy hella where the hell are y'all? (Dark ask) we are on a beach I'm sending location now. (Hella says) Copy that. (Jeff says)

(Hella crawls to Charlie) WAKE UP! (Hella slaps Charlie awake) huh what the. (Charlie says laying up) Grrrrh! (A jackle sniper shoots Hella in her head in front of Charlie) HELLA! (Charlie yells and he picks up his Assault Rifle and shoots the Jackle and kills it and kills 19 grunts and 3 Elites with 2 clips)

Charlie! (Jeff says throwing a rope down for Charlie to grab) I won't leave her! (Charlie says and kills 10 more grunts and 1 elite) Get your ass up here she is gone! (Dark says) I'm sorry Hella. (Charlie says and jumps for the rope and Hella armor and the beach explodes leaving everything down there to crisp)