Chapter 16: DEATH OF CHARLIE

(An ODST drop pod crash's into the tower and Charlie, ghost and jade jump back to prevent the blast hurting them) Ah. (Kingston says kicking his hatch open and picking up his DMR) Stop right there who sent you! (Jade says aiming her magnum pistol at the ODST) I'm in your side. (ODST says putting his hands up and he takes it off revealing a scar across his face) Jade... get down! (Charlie says tackling Jade to the ground and Ghost runs to cover) what you doing here alive mate. (Ghost says aiming his sniper at the ODST head)

So you do remember ole boy Ox eh! (Ox says rolling and shooting ghost in his arm and then 20 elites charge behind the 3 Spartans) time for me to run. (Ox says and he runs for the exit over the flamed pod) Damn it. (Charlie says standing up taking out his assault rifle and killing 8 Elites and then the arbiter charged from the crowd and tackles Charlie to the ground) Charlie! (Jade yells as she kills 2 elites) Bro! (Ghost says stabbing another elite in the head) just go I'll handle them! (Charlie says pushing arbiter off of him and taking out his knife) good luck spartan. (Ghost says and he grabs jade and they jump on the flames pod and look back at Charlie)
You will loose this war! (Charlie says stabbing and elite in the head and then shooting another in the face and then dodging a charged elite knocking him face first on the wall) you will not end me without a fight! (Charlie yells and all the elites crowd him) CHARLIE! (Jade yells holding her hand out) Come on we gotta go! (Ghost says sniping the arbiter cutting his face, TIES INTO Halo 3 arbiter goes to the council after)

He's dead... (Jade says collapsing on her knees as they are 4 miles away from Charlie's death) he isn't dead, he never dies. (Ghost says reloading his sniper and the rest of wolf flies down to them in the pelicans) where is Charlie? (Frank ask confused and Ghost pushes frank out the way and gets in the pelican) He didn't make it. (Jade says crying) We need to go he wouldn't want us to mourn over his death. (Ghost says and Jade gets in the pelican) he's gone? (Bulk says scared and confused) I thought he never dies right... (Yuma says the denying his death) he is gone (Forest says putting his head down)