Chapter 4: INSTALLATION 343

Argh, Sister! (Chelsea says picking up the trash and the debris off of jasmine) Yea were are we. (Jasmine says standing up) Grah! (3 elites and 10 grunts charge at them) Damn it! (Chelsea says and she shoots 5 grunts in the head with her Magnum) I got the elites! (Jasmine says shooting 2 in the head with her shotgun) Nice one watch your back! (Chelsea says and she turns around, Jasmine ducks and Chelsea kills the other elite) Nice one. (Jasmine says and she blows up the last Grunts)

Looks like we're in Installation 343. (Chelsea says) Mhm and there is hella Covenant that followed. (Jasmine says) Argh. (Dark says laying next to the girls) Look, is that? (Jasmine says staring at Dark) Argh cough cough. (Dark says) I got u. (Chelsea says and she picks up dark) We gotta move to the beacon. (Dark says coughing out Chunks of blood) Alright we got u. (Jasmine says reloading her Shotgun) were the rest of your squad at. (Chelsea ask) MIA. (Dark says) Oh... (Chelsea says) Get in the Warthog now! (Jasmine says and they put Dark in the passenger and Chelsea gets on the gunner and Jasmine drives)

WHATS THE PROBLEM? (Chelsea ask as she is on the guns) Hehe! (Arbiter laughs) The Arbiter! (Jasmine drives faster as the Arbiter and his 8 Elite Zealot members drive behind them) Bloody hell! (Chelsea says and she guns down 3 Elite Zealots and then one blows up the warthog into a UNSC crew ship) Argh! (Chelsea says looking at herself bleeding out) I got u don't worry. (Jasmine says starting at Chelsea and Dark)

THIS IS A CHOICE I WILL MAKE A SECOND VERSON OF THE BOOK WITH THE CHOICES FLIPPED

(Jasmine picks up Chelsea and runs and hides in the ship) Hehe. (Arbiter laughs staring at Dark) GO TO HELL! (Dark says shooting and killing one Elite zealot in the head and blowing up the front of the ship killing him self and 2 more) Argh! (Arbiter falls back) He is gone. (Chelsea says sad) We lost others we got to move on. (Jasmine says and they Run out the ship)

I am Wasp. (Wasp says on her knees with the gun pointed to her face) Were are We? (Wolf asked) Installation 343. (Wasp says with her head down) Don't be sad we aren't here to hurt ya. (Bill says crouching down looking at Wasp) But I am. (Charlie says pushing his way through Bill and punching Wolf across his face) Argh. (Wolf falls to the ground) Never do that again. (Charlie says waking to Wasp) Were is captain. (Wasp says crying) H-he didn't make it... (Charlie says Hugging Wasp tight) Lets get the hell out of here. (Wolf says turning around and then) BANG (A sniper bullet flashes through Wolf head and wolf dies) (Charlie face becomes the straightest most pissed off it ever been)  Get down! (Bill goes to cover and Charlie throws Wasp to cover and Charlie starts shooting at the Mountain it came from) Damn GHOST! (Charlie yells and gets to cover) Don't sweat it he left. (Blue says walking with Chet towards them)