Chapter 15: 4 years later

Alright wolf squad we gotta look for the missing Resonator. (Frank says reloading looking at Charlie) (there are 3 pelicans one with Charlie, Ghost, Jade, Frank/ second with Yuma, Forest, Bulk/ the last one with 4 Marines)

Alright let's go. (Charlie says getting out of the pelican to see a small building with blood all over it and dead bodies) Bloody hell. (Ghost says and he gets out standing next to Charlie) Like old times. (Jade says hugging the 2 Spartans and they go inside the building and the others are in the other buildings nearby) is there Anyone alive! (Charlie says looking both ways with his Assault rifle out and loaded) Grah! (A grunt says and shoots at Charlie but Charlie quickly kills it) Looks like we got company! (Jade yells looking up at 3 brute and they charge at the 3) Die! (Ghost says sniping one helmets off and getting punched in the chest) I don't think y'all should do this. (Omega says)

Don't worry we fought worse. (Charlie says and he jumps on ones back and stabs it in its brain) Nice one captain. (Jade says and she shoots the brute charging her way and kills it) I got mine too you know! (Ghost says shooting the brute in the head) well I didn't see ya there. (Charlie says laughing) (the building explodes) What the. (Charlie says waking up next to jade and ghost under the rubble) Grahhh! (Arbiter leads an assault with 40 elites and 20 jackles and 50 grunts) we need to go. (Omega says worried) Die! (And elite says and it sliced through the marine and throws its body and ties up the rest)

We gotta save them. (Jade says grabbing her DMR aiming at Arbiter) No. (Ghost says pushing her gun down so she can't shoot) We can't we will die. (Ghost says and they quietly fall back) Captain Frank do you copy. (Charlie says on his com-link) Copy that I'm with the others we are at the Tower I'm sending location now. (Frank says) Copy that. (Ghost says and they walk to the tower) Kill all humans. (The elite says to 10 jackles and 4 grunts and they attack the 3) Damn it! (Jade says shooting killing 2 Grunts and one throws an impulse grenade and sends Jade flying off the mountain but she holds on to a rail keeping her alive) JADE! (Ghost yells sniping the other 2 grunts and Charlie runs and guns down the Jackles and the elite punches Charlie across his face) Your weak! (Charlie says quickly recovering and pushes the Elite off the mountain)

Help! (Jade cries as she looks down to a hellish abyss) HELP! (Jade yells as the Rail gives up and she is about to fall and Charlie grabs her hands saving her) Y-you saved my life again. (Jade says embarrassed) It's alright the tower is dead ahead. (Ghost says and they continue walking until they reached the tower doors)
Let's go team. (Charlie says and they walk in)